Notices

the deleware

Old 07-15-2011, 08:32 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brought the boat home today, Working tonight so I don't think I'll be out until Sunday.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a mess it was sun.. I hit more crap out there.. gave up and took the boat out...
Old 07-15-2011, 09:43 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

I'm hoping this Sunday will be a little cleaner. I just want to run it here before taking it back down the Chesepeke again. I need to take it easy on these drives so they hold together and have some resale value at the end of the season. Selling these SC's and going with the SCX's. Should be the end of my weakness?
Old 07-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Registered

yeah, they should hold up better.. Thats 1 reason I went with outboards, I wanted a 32 w/ inboards but I wanted #5 or 6's... got to pricey..
Old 07-18-2011, 03:44 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Had a really nice day out on Sunday. Boat ran good, NOTHING BROKE! Anchored up in Tully Cove with friends. Seemed to be a fair amount of boats out. Hot as heee but there was quite a breeze most of the day. Burned some gas and called it a day. Felt great to get out.

Looking forward to Rock the Bay, Aug. 5th & 6th right? BBQ's this weekend and it's 100+ degrees, lots of fluids.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Had a really nice day out on Sunday. Boat ran good, NOTHING BROKE! Anchored up in Tully Cove with friends. Seemed to be a fair amount of boats out. Hot as heee but there was quite a breeze most of the day. Burned some gas and called it a day. Felt great to get out.

Looking forward to Rock the Bay, Aug. 5th & 6th right? BBQ's this weekend and it's 100+ degrees, lots of fluids.
I saw you leaving the cove (i got the red, yellow and blue sunsation) boat sounds good!
Rock the Bay is Aug 26 and 27!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:44 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

I saw you leaving the cove (i got the red, yellow and blue sunsation) boat sounds good!
Rock the Bay is Aug 26 and 27!

Thanks for clearing me up on the date. I better get my vacation right. Yea, I've seen your boat there a bunch of times, NICE! Come on over next time. I'm Bill and the guy with the Checkmate I was rafting with is Mark. Do you get down the Chesepeke any? Always looking to meet new boaters. Catch you out there.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered

Hey Bill, glad you had a great day and the drive was good!!! Hows the oil leak? Fixed I hope ........What did you get it up to? I wanna come out there soon one weekend!!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

August 13th a bunch of us are meeting up at Turkey Point in the Chesapeake Bay for the Hap Hazzard Run. It is an informal (free) run that a guy named Hap sets up every year. usually gets a chopper for an hour to take pictures, not scheduled for this year yet.

Run to Watermans or wild duck, cant remember, then to red eyes.

Free to all as long as your not a psycho.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Thanks for clearing me up on the date. I better get my vacation right. Yea, I've seen your boat there a bunch of times, NICE! Come on over next time. I'm Bill and the guy with the Checkmate I was rafting with is Mark. Do you get down the Chesepeke any? Always looking to meet new boaters. Catch you out there.
We spend a good amount of time in the cove. The kids like playing on the beach so we usually stay up front.

I think i've seen you boat on the trailer by my mothers house. She lives on Meridian street in Philly.

The Hap run on the 13th of Aug. Here's the info from facebook
You asked for it, so here it is! The 4th Annua Hazzard Run will be held on August 13th. This year the run will start from Turkey Point at approximately 10:30am. We will run to the Wild Duck on The Middle River for lunch then proceed to The Jetty Dock Bar & Red Eyes in the Kent Narrows for the night. Lunch & dinner at the Wild Duck & Jetty/Red Eyes will be a la carte, you order off their menu (no entry fee/pre-paid lunch & dinner like last year). Staying the night at the Jetty/Red Eyes is optional, if you decide to stay slips are available at Mears Point Marina, 410-827-8888. If you want to run to the Jetty & Red Eyes and hang out for a few hours then head back up north that is fine. If you decide to stay, we will raft up in front of Red Eyes for the weekly Bikini Contest. For those who want to stay the night, but dont want to stay on their boat or have extra riders, there are hotels in the Narrows.

As of right now, there will not be a helicopter taking pictures. We are working on it, but no guarantee. This is an informal fun run. The only objective is to get a bunch of good people together for a fun time on the bay without having to spend a lot of money to do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.