Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
friend almost killed...me almost arrested...good day on buzzards bay >

friend almost killed...me almost arrested...good day on buzzards bay

Notices

friend almost killed...me almost arrested...good day on buzzards bay

Old 07-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down friend almost killed...me almost arrested...good day on buzzards bay

So coming back from bassetts island running with another boat he pulls outa channel to talk to another friend, as we keep running I look back and see a 38 express taking evasive panic turn so he didn't run my buddy down. My buddy missed getting hit by no joke 10-15' by this drunk ass at w.o.t. prob 30 knts. ??? This big ass express boat was pitched on its side hard as hell to avoid my buddy.

Needless to say when we entered the no wake zone I looked back as my friend cussed this drunk ass out!!!! They started telling him to f off and when they saw him tie on mooring they were laughing about cutting his line later tonight! !!

I walked over to their slip with my buddy kinda as a peace keeper since I wasn't as fired up as him ( which he was amazingly calm) he said lets let biagons be biagons I'm not goin to call the cops and report you in return don't f with my boat....

Sh!t got out of hand in about 5 seconds ...literally 0-100 like that...
some dude grabbed my neck and I allegedly knocked him out....then his wife freaked and smacked me so I allegedly pushed her drunk ass off the dock.

Cops showed up wouldn't arrest drunk boat opperator and I may turn out being in sh!t for allegedly using excessive force even though I told both of them to back up and both touched me first...

I was stone sober....zero alcohol or drugs and now I might be getting fukked because of irresponsible drunk rude sloppy boaters!!! Other than that nice day on the bay...super calm running back in at dusk...

Mike d
Old 07-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Registered

mike glad you are all right, man that sucks they should have arrested that drunk couple period.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
mike glad you are all right, man that sucks they should have arrested that drunk couple period.
B cops refused to arrest opperator even though a dozen + people saw him driving and my buddy's girl took a pic of him driving. One cop said boating drunk is $100 mistermiener fine! !!!!
I requested a b.a.c. of the guy when he went to the hospital and the police flat out denied me !!

Didn't want trouble or to even get the guy in trouble for bui initially.

That's why only two of us went over to his slip to confront him and not everyone we were with ( about 12 some drunk some not so much )

We didn't want to come off overly aggressive to everyone on his boat and start a shtt storm...
I only requested b.a.c. hoping this might give me some leverage if the guy ties to get me in trouble ....
Old 07-31-2011, 08:11 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

EXTERIOR

or

INTERIOR

Old 07-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered

Haaaaaaa haaaaa!!!! Eyes watering! !!!! Lol!! One cop actually said

""when he sobers up I'm sure he'll want everything that happened tonight to just be a memory. He wouldn't want anybody to mess with his boat....not that I endorse those type of things""""
Old 07-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next time call the cops first, make sure you imply the guy is tripping on acid and swinging an AK-47 around, threatened you and your property!!! Once the cops show up and confront him, he will bury himself. Drunk people are like the terminator, they can't be reasoned with!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

my neighbor does alot of diving so if you need some help with this guy ,i can come at night and #@$%^^&
Old 07-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
my neighbor does alot of diving so if you need some help with this guy ,i can come at night and #@$%^^&
Ha. Thanks b... actually getting off comp and goin diving for dinner now. I'm not goin to push it with this guy... hopefully he'll wake up today and have a moment of clarity and realize how all around wrong he was.

Don't want to fuel the fire because if this goes to court lawyers are expensive.

Lemme know if u wanna come check out the 24 and ill hook u up w some lobster

if all else fails? ??
Old 07-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered

definetly let me no when , its only 2 hour ride
Old 07-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Delete this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.