CPBA October SWAP MEET

Notices

CPBA October SWAP MEET

Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Well Im definately in for this event. Keep us updated Jeff on a location. I think Ocean Performance would be a great location. May give members a chance to meet Chris in person and check out his place. He might have some parts to sell too and maybe I can work a winter storage deal for my boat! Haha
Chris told me that he would consider a group discount of some sort for CPBA members for winter storage so why not get everyone together with him and see what can be done. I agree about having the swap meet there. I am sure they have some parts they will sell, they can open it up to their customers as well which would give exposure to the club. God where is Jeff on this stuff? Jeff would you like me to run this event and make it a success for you? Just say please and I will do it.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 290 Likes on 138 Posts

im in.....OP would be crazy not to host this. They have more stuff in those trailers than they could sell in our lifetime.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Registered

fall would be the best time of the year, and also put a post in the general disc. forum cause I think you will attract a lot more people than you think. i would personally prolly drive 5-6 hours each way if i knew there was going to be some good stuff at a hi-perf boat swap meet
Old 08-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will help in any way shape or form .
Old 08-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 302Sport
fall would be the best time of the year, and also put a post in the general disc. forum cause I think you will attract a lot more people than you think. i would personally prolly drive 5-6 hours each way if i knew there was going to be some good stuff at a hi-perf boat swap meet
+1 on the drive time for some good hi perf shtt.

With that being said I believe that there will be more tables and a better all around showing if this wasn't limited to just hi perf boats.

Think you guys could have a killer turn out with a general boating swap. And divide the vendors tables into sections, I.e. fishing boats & gear, big cruiser parts & accessories, bass, and hi performance.

Just my 2¢
MD
Old 08-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63

With that being said I believe that there will be more tables and a better all around showing if this wasn't limited to just hi perf boats.

Think you guys could have a killer turn out with a general boating swap. And divide the vendors tables into sections, I.e. fishing boats & gear, big cruiser parts & accessories, bass, and hi performance.

Just my 2¢
MD
Agreed!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Chris told me that he would consider a group discount of some sort for CPBA members for winter storage so why not get everyone together with him and see what can be done. I agree about having the swap meet there. I am sure they have some parts they will sell, they can open it up to their customers as well which would give exposure to the club. God where is Jeff on this stuff? Jeff would you like me to run this event and make it a success for you? Just say please and I will do it.
I aready talked to chris 2 months ago!

He was suposed to call me when he got back from 1000 islands so keep your panties on!

You are more than welcome to help out though the winter storage will be negotiated as a group buy nor a bunch of guys fending for themselves and ALL CPBA members will habe the oppertunity to be included

I also was at OP on sat, where am I on this, If you came to meetings you would have known this months before it was posted here, steve justin christain etc we all discussed it long ago!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63

Just my 2¢
MD
Great suggestion!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered

i feel like if bass boats, cruisers, etc., are included a lot of hi-perf guys wont go cause it will be watered down with other crap.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
i will help in any way shape or form .
thanks inner does this mean your back on board no leave of absence?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.