Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice job justin
Old 08-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
There were parts run really well and a few parts not so good IMO, to be fair to billy the event had its issues too , but not as many or severe as billys event.

there certainly was ALOT more included though.
still cost me big money for the day though even with my brother and mike telow helping out I spent $550 for the day. over all it was probably an $850 day for everyone on the boat.
That's cheap I bet between me and the 3 guys on my boat we spent $1500 plus Friday dont you think Kev? I know it was at least that much because Jason (JBOutlaw) always pays 10% of the daily bill
Old 08-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
That's cheap I bet between me and the 3 guys on my boat we spent $1500 plus Friday dont you think Kev? I know it was at least that much because Jason (JBOutlaw) always pays 10% of the daily bill

It sounded like you clowns DRANK $1500 that day when you called me.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Holy sh!t Frank! We couldnt have planned a better time than that, Spent LOTS of cash, but you cant put a price on a good time. That was my best day out this season, and I wasnt even on my boat! Thanks for the ride. Ive been hung over ALL weekend..

Justin, good to hear you guys are havin a good summer! Dont stop now, oh BTW, any A-team pics?????
Old 08-15-2011, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Holy sh!t Frank! We couldnt have planned a better time than that, Spent LOTS of cash, but you cant put a price on a good time. That was my best day out this season, and I wasnt even on my boat! Thanks for the ride. Ive been hung over ALL weekend..

Justin, good to hear you guys are havin a good summer! Dont stop now, oh BTW, any A-team pics?????
we are waiting and gearing up for maratta's poker run next.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like you guys had a good time Justin. I wish you guys could have also joined us for the FR PR since you were right around the corner, but you probably made the right call by getting back. Actually, you should have taken me up on my offer to trailer your boat up there for you, haha!