Claudios tomorrow....short notice! >

Claudios tomorrow....short notice!

Notices

Claudios tomorrow....short notice!

Old 08-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
we had a blast yesterday. got to see pat, rob, scot, kev, etc...scot even got to experience our little boat. thank god it wasnt a repeat of the last claudios trip. good seeing everyone.
Thanks again guys for the ride back... fun little boat!!!

Originally Posted by 10M
Yeah it was a good time, but the ride over made me realize that I need to prioritize getting more power...I think I saw a Carver pass me Damnit.

We got some food and hung out @ the bar for awhile, then drew the line when the band played "when a man loves a woman". That music was terrible, brings the whole mood down. You guys were M.I.A. so we headed out, and the sound was so flat we floated for a couple beers and watched some boats go by.
Good seeing you again! I wouldn't think it would take too much to wake those engines up a little. Look at the bright side, at least you have plenty of prop to grow into.

Originally Posted by madhatter42
I ended up staying....it was crankin until about 4am. Quite a good crowd! Great seeing everyone, that was a pretty GREAT time, not going to lie. Just hauled it out, back to work....

It's a great night when the bartender goes, here's your tab @ 330am, and it's 10$

with the exception of me fighting gravity once again and losing.... ha, cheers guys, CPBA Great times!
I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time after we took off... and I'm even more glad I decided to leave when I did then! Hard to beat your tab though!

I had a great time as well, and thanks again for the ride over... gotta love the ride of that 42!

BTW, you might have lost the battle with gravity, but at least you didn't split your gord open... you smacked your head pretty good on that other fence on your way down!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Hahaha, yea Pat. What a good day. I actually forgot about the fall off the fence! Hahahaha, funny sh!t! You handled it like a pro though. When we left, I knew you were in it for the long haul! Congrats on the 3:30 AM finish line. Your a better man than I.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was hoping it rained cause I wasn't there!!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:53 AM
10M
Registered

Look at the bright side, at least you have plenty of prop to grow into.
Yea that's what I figured when I bought them. Got the bigger ones for next to nothing, and when I first got them it was just as fast on top as with the 23s. I actually got my best MPH out of the bigger ones and they picked up my cruise speed a couple mph. Now she's having trouble pulling them. Even if I put the smaller ones back on to gain a few RPMs it's still gonna be the slowest boat out there. So the only logical answer is to get more power to spin em, right?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 10M
Yea that's what I figured when I bought them. Got the bigger ones for next to nothing, and when I first got them it was just as fast on top as with the 23s. I actually got my best MPH out of the bigger ones and they picked up my cruise speed a couple mph. Now she's having trouble pulling them. Even if I put the smaller ones back on to gain a few RPMs it's still gonna be the slowest boat out there. So the only logical answer is to get more power to spin em, right?
Or find someone to tow you!
Old 08-22-2011, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old 08-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 10M
I am going have a set of CMI's forsale in a couple of weeks....cheap!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:34 PM
10M
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
I am going have a set of CMI's forsale in a couple of weeks....cheap!
Unfortunately in a couple of weeks i'll be trying to figure out how to pay for a wedding and 2 weeks in the Caribbean Could have a pretty decent set of motors for the same amount....

Also have to pull one of the motors before next season, the tranny slips pretty bad when you push it. It broke loose 3 times going through the Gut the other day. Needs a rebuild/replacement. GREAT

Plus need hydraulic steering very soon. Where is the boat upgrade fairy?
Old 08-23-2011, 06:29 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 10M
Unfortunately in a couple of weeks i'll be trying to figure out how to pay for a wedding and 2 weeks in the Caribbean Could have a pretty decent set of motors for the same amount....

Also have to pull one of the motors before next season, the tranny slips pretty bad when you push it. It broke loose 3 times going through the Gut the other day. Needs a rebuild/replacement. GREAT

Plus need hydraulic steering very soon. Where is the boat upgrade fairy?
You are gonna get a bunch of money from your guests of the wedding. Here is how I see it. You bought your girl a diamond ring(thousands of dollars), then you are getting married (also thousands of dollars) and you are legally saying you won't ever have sex with another women (you actually say you will die first...you know the death due us part thing) then you go a 2 week vacation that I am sure is in the $7,000-$10,000 range. So here is my point the money is all yours to spend how you see fit. Let me know how it goes.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
You are gonna get a bunch of money from your guests of the wedding. Here is how I see it. You bought your girl a diamond ring(thousands of dollars), then you are getting married (also thousands of dollars) and you are legally saying you won't ever have sex with another women (you actually say you will die first...you know the death due us part thing) then you go a 2 week vacation that I am sure is in the $7,000-$10,000 range. So here is my point the money is all yours to spend how you see fit. Let me know how it goes.
All good points Frank, you have supported her.......now its her turn to support you! Let us know how that works out for ya! Haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.