new hamphire boaters licence >

new hamphire boaters licence

Notices

new hamphire boaters licence

Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default new hamphire boaters licence

If you are registered out of state and want to day boat in NH do you need NH a licence?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes but you can get a 3 day temp for like 15 bucks i think
Old 09-07-2011, 03:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Keep in mind there is also a speed limit of 45 mph, and they are sensative to noise. So if you have open exhaust, like to go fast, have a beer or two don't waste your time going there.
I heard last week they now have polite police and fashion police , you have to be nice to every one, and your bathing suit must match your boat.
I MAKE JOKE
Old 09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered

is winni really that bad??? how about the noise thing you are talking about,,, i'm supposed to bring my donzi up there the last weekend of this month, my boat has the corsa exhaust tips, do you think they will still be too loud???
Old 09-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Of course a three day temp. NH always trying to get a buck out of you. Just another revenue generator. Guess I will stay away since i have an open exhaust.

NH go up on vacation come home on probation!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fishermanjm
is winni really that bad??? how about the noise thing you are talking about,,, i'm supposed to bring my donzi up there the last weekend of this month, my boat has the corsa exhaust tips, do you think they will still be too loud???
I haven't bothered going back there the last couple of years, Winni is a joke now (IMO).
Old 09-07-2011, 11:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

lake wide speed limit..I know a few OLs that are no longer there because of this, and the noise, the people up there have a severe attitude problem...
Old 09-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have been renting at the lake for 40 years. My last rental, was in a condo with a nice boat dock. I went out for a short blast, and on my way in my wife says we are being followed by two blue light specials. God you think I just robbed a store or shot someone. They pulled me over, asked me to show them my paper work and gave me a ticket for noise. People in the condo for sure were saying to themselves , this guy is trouble. I'm done going up there,
of course, unless i'm renting the place with a paddle boat. To bad it is a beautiful place to vacation.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It is a great lake. I stopped going there when I was driving around in my 18 donzi and people kept flipping me off for one thing or another. I boat to have fun. I don't care what you are in I always wave and say hi. I know it is not the norm but I don't recall ever getting flipped off up in Maine. I know these boats are not for everyone but lets at leaste show a little class. I have not been back for a couple years now. Sad because I really do like the lake, it is just the vocal few that ruin it for me.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh by the way I forgot, to tell you guys about my ticket.
It was a warning. If I did get written up officially, I would have to go back up there for a decibal test. The ticket had a list of offences on it. DUI,Speeding,Driving to close to another boat, there were too many offences to list. Too bad the Lake is one of the nicest places in the country to boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.