CT indoor storage >

CT indoor storage

Notices

CT indoor storage

Old 09-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CT indoor storage

Who has indoor storage reasonable and safe 2005 Donzi 22 classic on trailer.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

talk to cris at ocean performance in old saybrook
Old 09-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by zzzzzz
Who has indoor storage reasonable and safe 2005 Donzi 22 classic on trailer.
We have a 20,000 sq/ft indoor facility with indoor safe and secure storage at reasonable rates. Give us a call.

203-870-8408
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Registered

we are doing a CPBA group buy with ocean performance for winter storage anyone interested email me at [email protected]!!

We will be negotiating really good pricing, power in numbers !

Ocean has been very good helping out the club, and helping out area boaters. Chris is working hard to contribute to our cause and us getting a big group together for storage helps him fill his business for the winter.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talked to Bill last week. My boat will be serviced and stored indoors at Ocean Performance. I did business with them years ago and they are great to do business with. I was in the showroom with my son and Chris saw me and recognized me from probably 10 years ago and said hello and asked me how I've been and so on.You don't alway's get that a lot in this business climate.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris is a good guy, if I needed something I wouldn't hesitate making him my first call...
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
we are doing a CPBA group buy with ocean performance for winter storage anyone interested email me at [email protected]!!

Ocean has been very good helping out the club, and helping out area boaters. Chris is working hard to contribute to our cause and us getting a big group together for storage helps him fill his business for the winter.
I spoke with Chris at the Norwalk boat show and we would like to help you guys out as well. I will be in touch to see if we can help contribute to the fantastic club you have.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Wanna Boat Thru The Winter ???

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen

A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE IS THE GENERAL MANAGER OF NEW PORT COVE MARINA IN RIVIERA BEACH , PALM BEACH. AND IS OFFERING INDOOR STORAGE FOR THE NORTH EAST O.S.O. BOATING COMMUNITY AT A DISCOUNT !!! SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GIVE BRUCE GROUT A CALL AND TELL HIM "CRASH-BOX" FROM OFFSHOREONLY REFURED YOU AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT (PER BOAT).
LIKE JEFF SAID "POWER IN NUMBERS" WILL GET YOU ON A WHOLE A HIGHER % DISCOUNT AS A GROUP. AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF PLACES TO STAY ON "SINGER ISLAND", AND THE MARINA IS ABOUT 20 TO 30 MINUTES FROM W.P.B. AIRPORT.
Rate Cards.pdf
SO IF YOUR NOT INTO SLEDDING BOAT THE WINTER IN FLORIDA !!!
CT indoor storage-new-port-cove-40.jpg

SEE YOU AT THE C.P.B.A. SWAP MEET