Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance! >

Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance!

Notices

Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

lmao thanks pat good thing i only had enough $$$ left to chip in on one with kev, had to sell those heads for gas money!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtKjljX8KI

Last edited by WildThing47; 10-17-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lil red
J&M marine services.... Marrissa ordered the business cards Sunday lol. There was more that we thought about going back for have to give chris a call, he'll prob give me a deal if I leave mike home!
we dont have to have a spring swap meet, chris says he'll just pay the club to NOT bring MIKE around anymore,LOL
Old 10-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated and attended the CPBA Swap Meet. I think for a first go around it was awesome. Everyone had a lot of fun haggling and carrying on. It was especially good for me and my crew to meet you all and put faces with names and screen names. I know there's room for improvement, Jeff and all of us discussed some of that. There was some criticism on another forum and although it was a bit negative I'm glad they took the time to voice their opinion. I welcome anyone's input on how to make this event or any future events better. Please take a look at OP's Facebook page as there are many pictures of the meet--and "like" us too! Thank you all very much and look forward to working with you in the future. If I can help any of you in anyway PM me, Chris, or give Ocean Performance a call.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts
Default marine yard sales

hey Chris, been a while ! I remember back a zillion years ago when you used to have the yard sales out of your warehouse type building across from the Old Saybrook Fish House. Before you moved to the river location. There would be piles of used parts and stuff just kind of scattered around the parking lot. I currently have a 38TG 20 yr aniv. C-Ya soon my ol. friend. - glad all is well !