Mike T and I went flying today >

Mike T and I went flying today

Notices

Mike T and I went flying today

Old 10-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Mike, you're a great guy. In fact, so much so that I want to warn you to be careful. Having access to those planes and owning two Sutphens, should you decide to stop too quickly, Jeff could become lodged so far up your azz that it could take a team of surgeons to dislodge him. Also beware of excessive leg humping! Be careful pal!
Hahahaha! This is true Mike! Haha. I met Mike for the first time last week at OP. Really nice guy with a couple real nice boats. Mike, lookin forward to some runs out in the sound next year, but dont forget to keep some "boating time" open on your summer schedule! Good luck with your Sutphens!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 haha
Old 10-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Id be hangin out W mike W or without the planes, boats or machine guns!

Of course it does help that hes able to see the supremecy of sutphens.LOL

BTW Eddie darcy is the one who really got me hooked on the plane thing with his Vans RV6 its a nice little rocket.

Probably the closest thing Ill ever be in to a fighter jet and it probably spoiled me a little bit. although I really did like the low wing archer, We didnt mess around with it like we did with eddies plane because its not mikes to mess around with, but it was a lot of fun just the same.

I persoanlly dont know if I like being up in the plane more than on the water, but I actually feel safer in the planes

Maybe its cause Ive been boating my whole life and have seen people stuff boats and get hrut real bad, die crossing the sound at night. etc

My freind Mark Simmons dad has been down in planes several times and been OK, my freind greg downed one he was oK, another landed in the river next to my friend Bob klingan on his jetski at good speed both survived, Only one we saw where the guy died was the one in plainville that hit the pavement straight in next to our job at lithographics, that was horrible

Lets face it anything you do is dangerous, you can die cutting trees on your property or driving to the store
Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Id be hangin out W mike W or without the planes, boats or machine guns!

Of course it does help that hes able to see the supremecy of sutphens.LOL

BTW Eddie darcy is the one who really got me hooked on the plane thing with his Vans RV6 its a nice little rocket.

Probably the closest thing Ill ever be in to a fighter jet and it probably spoiled me a little bit. although I really did like the low wing archer, We didnt mess around with it like we did with eddies plane because its not mikes to mess around with, but it was a lot of fun just the same.

I persoanlly dont know if I like being up in the plane more than on the water, but I actually feel safer in the planes

Maybe its cause Ive been boating my whole life and have seen people stuff boats and get hrut real bad, die crossing the sound at night. etc

My freind Mark Simmons dad has been down in planes several times and been OK, my freind greg downed one he was oK, another landed in the river next to my friend Bob klingan on his jetski at good speed both survived, Only one we saw where the guy died was the one in plainville that hit the pavement straight in next to our job at lithographics, that was horrible

Lets face it anything you do is dangerous, you can die cutting trees on your property or driving to the store
You feel safer because

A: you're not behind the wheel
B: you're not in a sutphen
C: you can drown taking a load to the face, it's dangerous work jeff...
D: I'm not sure... hah Very cool stuff though
Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by madhatter42
You feel safer because

A: you're not behind the wheel
B: you're not in a sutphen
C: you can drown taking a load to the face, it's dangerous work jeff...
D: I'm not sure... hah Very cool stuff though
no those are all the things OL owners worry about especially since they are so busy with the OL circle jerk going on, or looking in the CIG guys mirrors
Old 10-26-2011, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Don't hate the player jeff...hate the game...
Old 10-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Don't hate the player jeff...hate the game...
see thats what I mean you guys are always playing with yourselves WTF cant you stroke the CIG guys once in while too. They clearly need your attention
Old 10-26-2011, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

They're insecure...haha
Old 10-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Registered

luckily both of you guys are always dreaming of being nor tech guys.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Registered

plus a skater W outboards is still faster than both of you so you really shouldnt be after eachother

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.