CPBA Christmas Party! >

CPBA Christmas Party!

Notices

CPBA Christmas Party!

Old 12-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Billy, you just gloating since the kids are on the bus so your work for the day is over???
Oh no its not Scot...he still has to make pink her coffee for a 10:00AM delivery!...

Thanks for the pics BWT Bill ! Very nice
Old 12-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Billy, you just gloating since the kids are on the bus so your work for the day is over???
corecto mundo BIG Daddy , kids are off into January so my hands are full nuthin another Bloody Mary can't fix

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bi gbird:
Old 12-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Oh no its not Scot...he still has to make pink her coffee for a 10:00AM delivery!...

Thanks for the pics BWT Bill ! Very nice
thats 10.30 bro , don't wanna wake the Bear to early or could turn into a very ch!tty friday real quick

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bi gbird:
Old 12-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

January 21....Looks like Frank will make this one, no snow up north!

Well, the club has alittle money in the bank. Do we spend it on a Christmas gathering? Or save it for a future gathering and we all meet at a restaurant for dinner and drinks this time?.... Robb has T-Ray "on hold" for Jan 21 if we decide to rent a place for the party. There is a hall on RT 66 that rents out cheap enough and we could hire T-Ray and have a big party, but it will cost the club. Jeff suggested we try to make the club money with the party by charging or something, but its basically our members coming to party right? Gonna be tough... I will research the price of the hall and T-Rays price this week. If we want a big party, I can make it happen. If you guys just want to meet out for dinner and drinks, thats cool too.....give some feed back as theres just under a month to plan.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
January 21....Looks like Frank will make this one, no snow up north!

Well, the club has alittle money in the bank. Do we spend it on a Christmas gathering? Or save it for a future gathering and we all meet at a restaurant for dinner and drinks this time?.... Robb has T-Ray "on hold" for Jan 21 if we decide to rent a place for the party. There is a hall on RT 66 that rents out cheap enough and we could hire T-Ray and have a big party, but it will cost the club. Jeff suggested we try to make the club money with the party by charging or something, but its basically our members coming to party right? Gonna be tough... I will research the price of the hall and T-Rays price this week. If we want a big party, I can make it happen. If you guys just want to meet out for dinner and drinks, thats cool too.....give some feed back as theres just under a month to plan.

TTT.......
Old 12-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd rather just go to someplace that already has a band playing (like we did last year). There aren't that many of us and I'd rather not see Jeff's money wasted on an expensive party for 20 people.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts
I'd rather just go to someplace that already has a band playing (like we did last year). There aren't that many of us and I'd rather not see Jeff's money wasted on an expensive party for 20 people.

Just my 2 cents.
How much money does the club have? Why not just have party at someone's house vs. paying go? If it was back in December we could have it at my house, but planning being what it always is you know. Anyways do it late Marhch a pre boating season thing I am willing to do that. Kevin doesn't Rob have airplane hanger or Adam for that matter what a great place for a party and a band. Just a thought I am hoping I will have other plans,if there is no snowmobile will be going south.So anyone up for a tour of the Cigarette factory
Old 01-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Alright since nobody's organized anything I'm just going to take the bull by the nads again this year and pick a location for the party. I picked Rookie's last year and I think everyone had a good time, but I was thinking something different this year...

I'm thinking one of three options at this point:
1)Dinner at a decent restaurant/bar.
2)Nice dinner and then move to a local bar for cocktails.
3)Straight up dive bar (with a band) and screw the early dinner.

To get a feel for who's coming and how many people are interested please post here (or send me a PM). I need number of people attending and where you're coming from so I can choose a location that's fairly central for all that are coming...

At this point it will likely be towards Middletown like last year or along the central shoreline. A location will be chosen by the end of the week and the 'party' date will be 1/21 so keep the date open!
Old 01-09-2012, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in...
Old 01-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Im in....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.