Notices

Life Is Good!

Old 03-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by YEAH BABY
Kevin what are you running for drives? Do u have a pair of 34's or 36's props?
I have IMCO extremes Fran...and No, I dont have those props...I have 32P 5 blades....these will prolly be the end of my drives! hahaha....

BTW Fran, with your boat running 90+...I think you should see of you can jump OVER Scots boat this summer....that would be a great picture!

Also, I know where theres a nice set of upgraded XR drives for sale. They only have 40 HRs on them and will sell for a reasonable price.....your gonna need them! Hahaha

Last edited by kreed; 03-22-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Chris at ocean has a set of 34s Fran, there's a pair of oil pans tagged with your name in the shop to
Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
I have IMCO extremes Fran...and No, I dont have those props...I have 32P 5 blades....these will prolly be the end of my drives! hahaha....

BTW Fran, with your boat running 90+...I think you should see of you can jump OVER Scots boat this summer....that would be a great picture!

Also, I know where theres a nice set of upgraded XR drives for sale. They only have 40 HRs on them and will sell for a reasonable price.....your gonna need them! Hahaha
Don't give him any ideas...

Also, Frank said those XR's aren't actually FS any longer, he mentioned something about holding on to them because he thinks you're going to need them soon!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Don't give him any ideas...

Also, Frank said those XR's aren't actually FS any longer, he mentioned something about holding on to them because he thinks you're going to need them soon!
MY BOAT HAS XR"S
Old 03-22-2012, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed

I'm not going to run it hard! NOTHING WILL BREAK!