Adam/302 Sport new boat >

Adam/302 Sport new boat

Notices

Adam/302 Sport new boat

Old 05-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
No he would allow me 2k for my trade in props. So he would take my props and 7k for the ones I need
Oh! Ok,....F' that. Whats on there now?
Old 05-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 290 Likes on 138 Posts

17.5 x 35 4 blades
Old 05-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Adam tell him he's a homo and it's better to sell the props to you at a decent price then you go down there and do the trade, only catch is the will be deposited in his anal cavity. Or threw the side or one of his boats
Old 05-22-2012, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Hahahaha! This credit card debacle is crazy! Haha....
What happened Pat? I left the wedding just as the credit card rumors were flying. Now is your chance to clear the air before this gets out of hand! Alot of behind the scenes chatter......

Adam, your summer office???? Hahaha, would that office be next to Pats?....at Claudios dock??? Hahaha....Working from a 42X isnt a bad thing.
What rumors, I got bombed, I left with Ash. I forgot my card, I called had it shut off. I called Mike to take care of it over the phone. They apparently had some stupid issue with that so Mike picked it up. I called Mike yesterday, I'm still waiting for the Midget's call so I can say thanks and give him cash for it.

Behind the scenes chatter...pfft....don't make a mountain out of a mole hill....

Jamie I thought the wedding was great, those center pieces were somethin else, thank you for the invite. We had a great time. I am however thankful I left when I did because apparently those shots, martinis and whatever else I managed to ingest hit me like a ton of bricks.

Adam: that's absurd. They aren't even Herrings, they're mercs.... If you're paying that, I'd just buy a new set....2 grand for your trade in, which will be flipped out for what, 6k?

Last edited by WildThing47; 05-22-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
What rumors, I got bombed, I left with Ash. I forgot my card, I called had it shut off. I called Mike to take care of it over the phone. They apparently had some stupid issue with that so Mike picked it up. I called Mike yesterday, I'm still waiting for the Midget's call so I can say thanks and give him cash for it.

Behind the scenes chatter...pfft....don't make a mountain out of a mole hill....

Jamie I thought the wedding was great, those center pieces were somethin else, thank you for the invite. We had a great time. I am however thankful I left when I did because apparently those shots, martinis and whatever else I managed to ingest hit me like a ton of bricks.

Adam: that's absurd. They aren't even Herrings, they're mercs.... If you're paying that, I'd just buy a new set....2 grand for your trade in, which will be flipped out for what, 6k?

Hahaha.....pttt....

Adam, boat home????
Old 05-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

....pfft...!!!!!!! I like that!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
17.5 x 35 4 blades
whats the size you need, randy wants 9 gs for used props WHAT A PHUCKING TOOL.I wasn't impressed with the herring I tried.does cutting edge make #6 props. I'll go look. Artie
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
randy wants 9 gs for used props WHAT A PHUCKING TOOL.
You got that right!!! I called Randy at Cobra about an item yesterday... New from the mfg the item cost $1899, Randy's price on a used one??? $1799!!! No wonder he has a few of them on the shelf! I wont be calling Cobra again for anything anytime soon!