Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Philly/Delaware River >

Philly/Delaware River

Notices

Philly/Delaware River

Old 06-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will give you a call on sunday morning. june 22 to june 24 im going down to chesapeake. going down for a little event on the magothy river. gonna put in at rockhall md. gonna do a couple of runs to jellyfish joels, red eyes dock bar, watermans. i will be leaving sunday afternoon but let me know if you decide to take a trip. i will try to head north to meet up for a little bit.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Registered

bill, if you get this i will give you a call in the morning. gonna head out around 7 or 8 for a little bit. gonna head up to tullytown just for a ride.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:52 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, this last Sunday was great weather on the river. Anchored up in Tulley cove for a few hours.It was hot as hell, no breeze hardly at all. Boat ran pretty good, didn't change the cap yet. It's gotta be a moisture thing but over 4K it goes away. Blasting back at the end of the day, doing about 90-95 I hit a batch of wakes from a big cruiser and launched the boat airborn about 5' or so and landed crossed ways into the ditch of the next swell. Never landed it so hard before, twisted the hull enough to pop the anchor hatch lid right off the boat. That's what I get for slowing down. Bad timing, thought we where going over for a split second, wife wasn't phased though, just gave me the stink eye for a second, put our teeth back in place, hit the throttles and kept on going. Now I need a hatch! Everyday is still a driving lesson.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

OK, replaced the front hatch finally! Wasn't easy finding one the right size to fill up the hole. Changed over to white. This winters project will be getting rid of most of the black on the boat, too damn hot. I found front white seats, not easy. Putting a wrap around for the rear in place of the 3 buckets and maybe a new flat rear engine hatch with a cushion. Gotta keep the wife happy.

Heading down to the Chesapeke for the 27 & 28th if anyone is interested?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:05 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Hitting the river on this Sunday, supposed to be nice out? So far this season I haven't had much time at all to get out, Work schedule just isn't fitting in with my boating needs. Can't do Saturday, WORK, what else! LOL

Still doing the Bay on the following weekend, nobody cares!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Registered

i care but now we will have a winter retreat in ft lauderdale. getting close...
Old 07-20-2012, 10:25 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

I hear ya brother. See ya round 11 or so at the ramp I guess?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Registered

Sorry bill, I would come out but house is taking all my time and money. Hopefully before the end of the season we will get out for a run.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Registered

Cool

Sorry bill, I would come out but house is taking all my time and money. Hopefully before the end of the season we will get out for a run.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Gonna try and hit the river this Sunday weather permitting. Might drag it down to the bay next Sunday, can't make Rock the Bay this year, work schedule has me pinned down for the next few weekends. Anybody gonna be out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.