Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
need info??? noyzee fun run in memory of high life!!! >

need info??? noyzee fun run in memory of high life!!!

Notices

need info??? noyzee fun run in memory of high life!!!

Old 07-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Would love to make the run in memory of MIKE, but Tom and Karen Rioux are having a wedding celebration party on that date. Most of the Sutphen people will be at that event. Maybe we could work in a memorial at the Borden Light Poker Run. Would be happy to help you with the details. Call me at 401-261-6225. Ernie
Old 07-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by noyzee
nice, 88 is moving out good. what are the motors suposed to rev to? 5300 or so?
with old set up would push to 101 right at 6000 rpm .they are solid lifter motors .
Old 07-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

john, saw u friday in the car. look forward to seeing you this weekend for the run. im sure once tuned in she will move out for sure.

boxer, im not 100% im going to make the blm poker run, im hoping to but the money i raised on the memorial for mike is being donated to a friend who passed a couple weeks after mike, his sons schooling fund. he died in a motorcycle crash last august (needless to say i didnt have a great summer last year loosing 2 friends) but his memorial bike run is in august and i think its the weekend of the poker run and no way can i miss the memorial run. i hope some can make it, it would be great to see some sutphens in the run.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Is anybody making the run from Hingham?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Registered

mike did the run last year over to meet us. he did this run with us and we had a blast. thats why im doing it the same way as we did it the first time. depending on the water the run across is not bad. its about a 20-25 min run to misery island. (that is based on my boat that i run between 38-43 mph cruz speed). its not a bad run at all you can see misery island once you come out of boston harbor.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Registered

(its not a bad run at all you can see misery island once you come out of boston harbor)

I ran it last year with some friends, wondering if anyone is going that way on Sat. morn.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered

ahh, not sure. i think most of the south shore guys are going to trailer over but most of them are further south on the other side of the canal so its a long ride.
some of the guys after the mad fish are prob going to head back that way into boston i know that.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Registered

I'll be talking to Marc "Infamous508" tonight about some plans, splashing in Hingham and boating over is definitely better than trailering through Boston... Besides this is a boating event not a trailering event! lol
Old 07-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by IndyRacer
I'll be talking to Marc "Infamous508" tonight about some plans, splashing in Hingham and boating over is definitely better than trailering through Boston... Besides this is a boating event not a trailering event! lol
do it up. its an easy ride for sure. i did it from me tou you last year in no time and im on a much smaller boat. it would be great to have you guys join.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered

few more days. whats the good word?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.