39 Outerlimits Ocean City MD Labor day weekend >

39 Outerlimits Ocean City MD Labor day weekend

Notices

39 Outerlimits Ocean City MD Labor day weekend

Old 08-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 39 Outerlimits Ocean City MD Labor day weekend

Want to go to Ocean City for Labor day weekend in SEPT, have a Kodiak rig with a 39 outerlimits on myco trailer. where can we store all of this? and for the people its going to be 3 couples maybe a few more...anyone know of a condo to rent?
Old 08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered

Truck

Old 08-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered

Boat on Trailer

Old 08-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wjolly,

Last year I rented a condo at a place called the Meridian for Labor Day. I don't have the the name of the real estate agency I went through, but a quick search on google brings up the below link:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals...y/the-meridian

The place was top notch, huge kitchen/living room, massive bedrooms and bathrooms and it was right by the beach with a great view of the water. The location was perfect for us (we were there to party). There was outside parking as well, so you shouldn't have a problem with the truck.

I didn't bring a boat, so can't help you there.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wjolly
Want to go to Ocean City for Labor day weekend in SEPT, have a Kodiak rig with a 39 outerlimits on myco trailer. where can we store all of this? and for the people its going to be 3 couples maybe a few more...anyone know of a condo to rent?
Only place to put the boat in would be West Ocean City has a big public boat ramp and or Sunset Marina which is right there as well... They have plenty of parking for truck and Rig, but believe they need to be connected, no trailers in OC streets without being hooked to trucks, they will ticket you!!

Be careful of Assawomen Bay not real friendly to a 39 Outerlimits, you will need to stay in tight marked channel with a lot of anchored small CC fishing through much of lower OC until it opens up presuming you are heading North from boat ramp say to go to Seacrets or points North... I would say run the inlet and run the beach and have some fun in the swells!!!

We are leaving this Friday in a buddys 33 CC from Turkey Point / Annapolis and heading up through C&D, Delaware Bay then south in Atlantic to OC inlet for White Marlin Tournament, the final weigh in is Friday Night and then the party starts for the weekend!! We have done it before 7AM start and we are at Seacrets @ noon for Lunch!!!

Good luck with your trip.

Patrick