2012 CT River Run

Notices

2012 CT River Run

Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 AM
10M
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by park35
Was at claudios sat same thing guy would let me tie up,someone from ct in a fountian let me raft to them which was very nice of him,then they wanted to raft another boat which is fine but he had only one bumper with him,and then the dockmaster was breaking my balls about it,stayed awhile then left had a gd time none the less
Yeah...you have Frank's old Cafe? I saw it there, looks good as always. If so I was thinking about rafting to you but the dock guys gave me ****. Plus some guys are sensitive about rafting to them. I asked if I could tie up to the end of the pier, they said no and 5 minutes later some other guy came in and they helped him tie up...he must have been special. So I tried to tie to the end of Crabby Jerry's and the guy had a huge attitude, told me he had a sailboat coming in and untied my line and whipped it at one of the girls on the boat. I lost all interest in being there at that point, so we left. Pretty disgusted, I've been there when it was busier than that and had no problem rafting up. I'm not the type to beg or buy my way into a place. Anyways, I'm sure they have their reasons and their favorites. Oh well.

Kevin I've only seen pictures of your boat, and we saw that purple Gun going by at a distance, just assumed it was you. Cool boat, anyway!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:43 AM
10M
Registered

Sorry to get off topic in the last post, but I think I'll be wrapping my boat up soon, fall gets busy for me. Like a lot of other guys, I'd be happy to bum a ride from someone for the River Run! Sounds like a good time.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Already planning to start winterizing is getting me depressed.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 10M
Speaking of Top Guns, saw kreed yesterday, that boat looks awesome! Did you have any trouble getting a spot at Claudios? They turned us away and the dockmaster at Crabby Jerry's was a huge d-bag so we left. Place was mobbed!
Originally Posted by 10M
Yeah...you have Frank's old Cafe? I saw it there, looks good as always. If so I was thinking about rafting to you but the dock guys gave me ****. Plus some guys are sensitive about rafting to them. I asked if I could tie up to the end of the pier, they said no and 5 minutes later some other guy came in and they helped him tie up...he must have been special. So I tried to tie to the end of Crabby Jerry's and the guy had a huge attitude, told me he had a sailboat coming in and untied my line and whipped it at one of the girls on the boat. I lost all interest in being there at that point, so we left. Pretty disgusted, I've been there when it was busier than that and had no problem rafting up. I'm not the type to beg or buy my way into a place. Anyways, I'm sure they have their reasons and their favorites. Oh well.

Kevin I've only seen pictures of your boat, and we saw that purple Gun going by at a distance, just assumed it was you. Cool boat, anyway!
10m yes it was franks cafe but now mine,lol. .people are always welcome to raft to me as long as they have bumpers of the right size and type,we all know how painted boats are,I treat other peoples boats as if it was my own and would like the same in return,fyi I always give the dockmaster my number in case someone wants to tie up....
Old 09-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by park35
,fyi I always give the dockmaster my number in case someone wants to tie up....

Great idea!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by YEAH BABY
Need a ?
How much for the Formula? Scot may be interested....
Old 09-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Whats the plan for the day?? Can I tie up at the canoe club with my quiet boat???
Old 09-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered

It's the 21st..

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...River-Run-2012
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
How much for the Formula? Scot may be interested....
Scot will only buy a boat or use his if you sell yours or if you change your phone number
Old 09-24-2012, 07:09 PM

Default No deal

Originally Posted by kreed
What?????? Whats next????
I had the offer tonight and i said?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.