Snowmobiling 2013 >

Snowmobiling 2013

Notices

Snowmobiling 2013

Old 12-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Snowmobiling 2013

We hada good thread last year so figured I would start another one this year.

Anyone get any new sleds? Where you gonna be riding?

We have our house in Lake George on the trail system and this year I went in with some buddies on a rental cottage in Canaan, VT(VT/NH/Canada border). I've ridden with them up there before and the trails are awesome.

Me, Big time and My dad all picked up new Polaris' for this season. Here is mine(Black), Big time's(White) and Dad's(Blue).
Attached Thumbnails Snowmobiling 2013-13800sbsidegarage.jpg   Snowmobiling 2013-13800sbsideoutisebeforeskis.jpg   Snowmobiling 2013-12800sbsidegarage.jpg  

Snowmobiling 2013-12800sbfrontgarage.jpg   Snowmobiling 2013-13600sbside.jpg   Snowmobiling 2013-3newsleds.jpg  

Snowmobiling 2013-tunnell-graphics-pre-install-1.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
We hada good thread last year so figured I would start another one this year.

Anyone get any new sleds? Where you gonna be riding?

We have our house in Lake George on the trail system and this year I went in with some buddies on a rental cottage in Canaan, VT(VT/NH/Canada border). I've ridden with them up there before and the trails are awesome.

Me, Big time and My dad all picked up new Polaris' for this season. Here is mine(Black), Big time's(White) and Dad's(Blue).
NICE LOOKING SLEDS! The trail system is great up that far in VT,years ago we would do a week at the Border Motel for some real nice mid week riding.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

we rode lake george 3 years ago. some of the best riding we have ever done. we were hoping to do "snodeo" in old forge this weekend but not looking too promising. im gonna ride the 2010 renegade 800 1 more year since i only put 180 on it last year
Old 12-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by YEAH BABY
NICE LOOKING SLEDS! The trail system is great up that far in VT,years ago we would do a week at the Border Motel for some real nice mid week riding.
I taek it you ride out of Ludlow. A good buddy has a house in Plymouth, VT on Bear Creek Mtn. I ride down the road to the trail that leads me into Coolidge State Park. Maybe we can meet up on the trail!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
we rode lake george 3 years ago. some of the best riding we have ever done. we were hoping to do "snodeo" in old forge this weekend but not looking too promising. im gonna ride the 2010 renegade 800 1 more year since i only put 180 on it last year
I think Sothwarren(Lake George) does the best grooming in the state and I have ridden everywhere except for the southern tier. Great trail stops too.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'am going up to snodeo anyway. Friday is the shootout in woodgate and it will be nice to take a long weekend.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I taek it you ride out of Ludlow. A good buddy has a house in Plymouth, VT on Bear Creek Mtn. I ride down the road to the trail that leads me into Coolidge State Park. Maybe we can meet up on the trail!
I go up and ride in Ludlow a couple times a year but my father is in his 70's and hates the hills.I ride alot in Tug Hill but i will post when i go to VT and sometimes i bring my kid and end up skiing.Hopefully we all hook up soon on the trails!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

We ride out of Lyndonville/Burke area. We always ride out Derby, Caanan and Jay. I ride with a bunch of guys so keep this thread up to date when anyone is heading up. Glad the sleds look sick. I only rode 650 miles on my new sled last year dou to to poor conditions.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Platinum Member

No new sleds, probably go back to Yellowstone again this year for a week or so.

Would like to hit a couple local SnoX Races if I can find the time to practice, tough when we don't get any snow in Mid MI. anymore.

The MOD.

The stocker:
Old 12-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Soon as the SBI Key West race is over,,, we focus 100% on Snowmobiling,,,,,,,,,, remember at 32 degrees,,, H2O turns to freedom,,,,,,,,,,

If you looking for a place with outstading snow, snowmobile rentals, fresh microbrew( Snowmountain Brewery), Natural hot springs, lodging,,,,,,, make plans to ride the snowymountain range in Wyoming this winter,,,,

Saratoga Wyoming ( west side of the range),,,

www.saratogaresortandspa.com

Poker Run is Jan 19th, 2013,,,,,, or Presidents Day weeked are all great options,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cheers........
Doc
Watch Your Back SVL #4
Snowy Mountain Brewery SVL #14

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.