Notices

Cpba

Old 01-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
SURE! Why Not! Im gonna do the Onion Run in September on Lake Michigan Fran. (If my boat is not broken)Go into the general discussion forum Fran and check out the 40 Skater challenges 41 Apache thread...thats the Onion run. You should go!
$1000 in tow fuel. Most mind numbing ride ever. Hope the onion run rocks!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
$1000 in tow fuel. Most mind numbing ride ever. Hope the onion run rocks!!!
Mike, not to mention I have a Hemi P/U. Id need a diesel. Ive driven to Wisconsin to P/U a boat.....horrible...but with a group of friends, shouldnt be too bad....OR! I fly out, and pre-arrange my ride on someone elses boat! I like that idea.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered

$hit. I'd fly, look like a super hero & toss someone some gas $ for a seat. ( shot gun )!!!!!!

Or tow down to fl, do the emerald coast run in the fall. Find a home for the cig , leave it there & go back down one more time in winter when its cold & neli is wanting a vaca!!!
Win / win

All of course depends on of u still have the boat by then or your working some swap //?
Old 01-22-2013, 10:22 AM
Registered

All of the above if only I had reed $ mind you
Old 01-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Registered

$hit. I'd fly, look like a super hero & toss someone some gas $ for a seat. ( shot gun )!!!!!!

Or tow down to fl, do the emerald coast run in the fall. Find a home for the cig , leave it there & go back down one more time in winter when its cold & neli is wanting a vaca!!!
Win / win

All of course depends on of u still have the boat by then or your working some swap //?
All this sounds great Mike. I may stick with the flying idea. We'll see as the run gets closer....

Now the Fla trip....I still only have a Hemi...not good for TG towing, especially 24+hrs straight...I believe the boat will still be in my possesion this summer...unless Jamie gets a second job, a divorce, or hits lotto. Then its his.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered

All of the above if only I had reed $ mind you
Hahahaha, not sure what Reed money is, never seen any before!....Now if you said Scot or Frank money, then I catch your drift! Those are BIG shoes to fill....
Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Registered

i think we cpba should take the money out of the bank and invest it ,or have a cook out at a island this summer,any thoughts what to do with it,thank you all.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
i think we cpba should take the money out of the bank and invest it ,or have a cook out at a island this summer,any thoughts what to do with it,thank you all.
Bri....its my understanding that the is no more bank account. The account wasnt keeping up with fees and depleted itself. So, unless your gonna start a new CBA account....we have not account/club....its over bro.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:49 PM

Default Sweet

Originally Posted by kreed
Bri....its my understanding that the is no more bank account. The account wasnt keeping up with fees and depleted itself. So, unless your gonna start a new CBA account....we have not account/club....its over bro.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered

so it isn so kev,i guess since im official retired.maybe i could start a newsletter and have some cook outs ,maybe 50.00 a person,a season.what do you think .thank you. and fran for prez

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.