Royal Purple Oil Seminar >

Royal Purple Oil Seminar

Notices

Royal Purple Oil Seminar

Old 02-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Royal Purple Oil Seminar

We are going to do a Royal Purple Oil Seminar at Walter Collins Great American Pub, 1736 Broadway, Raynham, MA. 02767 (rt. 138 S off I 495) Thursday 2/28 at 6:30 PM. No explanation needed for the many who attend our get togethers at Walter's. For the new comers Walter is a many time OPA Champion. There will be Boat Racing Video's playing while we eat. Royal Purple will have complimentary Pizza, appetizers and cold drinks. Anyone wanting to buy off the Pub's menu is welcome to do that. Nathan Hively a regional sales manager for Royal Purple will be our speaker. The plan is to discuss oil in general not just Royal Purple. Any of you that have read the recent thread on OSO titled "more on engine oil" will understand where we want to go with this discussion. That thread starts with a link to several graph's. A post following this link says "I'm more confused now than I was before". Exactly, we plan on explaining things like those graph's. Discussion will also revolve around street/strip oil, racing oil, viscosity and operating temperatures. Plan on asking questions. Bring your buddies. They don't have to own a boat. See you there.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Count us in Herbie, sounds like a great time ! I swear by royal purple!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just asked Gerry and Artie today if they knew when the next get
together at Walter's would be. Guess this answer the question.
I'm sure we'll be there. Thanks Herb.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:50 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very interesting. Will be there.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Herb got your message this morn., ill call you today later on. should be an interesting seminar.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This looks like a great opportunity. Are you going to have any of the robots from Real Steel there? Angelina Jolie would probably be better, I believe she lands on a truck with a Royal Purple logo in the movie Salt. Anyway, cool opportunity to learn first hand, thank you and Walter for putting this on.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Hi Herbie, Karen and I will be there.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Registered

Nice, I think everyone will enjoy them selves. Although, as you can see I have not had too many post/replies. There have been like 120 views. So, hopefully we will get a good group. As it gets closer I will wave a carrot or two to try and make sure we have a good turn out.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Registered

I hope everybody understands that this is still one our normal get togethers. We will still tell stories and lie to each other about how fast our boats are! I didn't mean to imply that this was a seminar only event. It just seemed like a nice opportunity to try and have an added bonus for every one. In fact if this goes over as well as I think it will perhaps we can do another in April before we start getting into the warm weather. Think about other topics that may interest you........carburetors, camshafts, whatever. Being on that side of the hi-performance business I do know a lot of those guys. If they can tie together a few business calls they will always jump at the chance of addressing a group of interested gear heads to finish of their trip.
Thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Registered

Oh, by the way. I just noticed my original post. If you don't know where Walter's is going by what I said there you still won't know where Walter's is. NORTH on 138, not south. NOOOOOORTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.