2013 Roll Call

Old 04-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is it true sick got banned
Old 04-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Registered

Same ride again for me Frank this year. I looked into a few boats over the winter, but none of them really grabbed me. I'm looking for a clean 2001 Cigarette Tiger..........know of any????????
Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by innerrage
is it true sick got banned
Yup. I think he rubbed some people the wrong way over in one of the manufacturer forums.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Yup. I think he rubbed some people the wrong way over in one of the manufacturer forums.
Wow thats big news I always loved his threads it was always fun to try to figure what he was saying. Big Time you guys boating this year??
Old 04-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Originally Posted by innerrage
happy sailing
Brian are you responding to your own posts When are getting things back together? I will be on the river this summer I will be at Hayes.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JayFan
Same ride again for me Frank this year. I looked into a few boats over the winter, but none of them really grabbed me. I'm looking for a clean 2001 Cigarette Tiger..........know of any????????
I have one in mind...a nice low hour cleaned as much driven kinda boat
Old 04-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Top ends are done, waiting on lifters. Lefty and I buffed both sides of boat last weekend. gotta do the deck and install heads...Be out early May....

Others?...I think Pat's boat is back in RI for a few adjustments. Adam is rumored to be looking for something as we speak. Jay Fan is lurking as usual! Sick Stinger is banned.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4195
Wow thats big news I always loved his threads it was always fun to try to figure what he was saying. Big Time you guys boating this year??
Yeah right?...I really don't know what happened, but looks like he will be back, so not to worry.

I'll have my little rinky-dink bow-rider in the water and will use it when I can. I have my wedding early next year, then will be buying the house, so any new performance boat thoughts need to be put on hold at least until I get those two items off the list.... but this $$ burning a hole in my pocket is killing me, especially when spring starts up!

Pete (gladhe8er) will be up and running and we'll hopefully have the Progression in the water a few times as well. Otherwise I am paying the dock fees and buying drinks at Claudio's this year for anyone that has room for me and the lady
Old 04-09-2013, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kreed
Top ends are done, waiting on lifters. Lefty and I buffed both sides of boat last weekend. gotta do the deck and install heads...Be out early May....

Others?...I think Pat's boat is back in RI for a few adjustments. Adam is rumored to be looking for something as we speak. Jay Fan is lurking as usual! Sick Stinger is banned.
That would be correct. I just did some wiring past weekend, cleaned a few things up, playing with some other ideas, had to replace some ethanol eaten things...

Going to pull the valve covers and do the lash, change the oil, few other things, experiment with some pick up adjustment...pop the lid on and I'll probably be testing in a week or so...

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-09-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WildThing47
That would be correct. I just did some wiring past weekend, cleaned a few things up, playing with some other ideas, had to replace some ethanol eaten things...

Going to pull the valve covers and do the lash, change the oil, few other things, experiment with some pick up adjustment...pop the lid on and I'll probably be testing in a week or so...
I look forward to seeing that beast fly by me!!!!!

Hey.......where the hell is "Scoty too Hottie", as my wife likes to call him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.