Anybody in Maine? >

Anybody in Maine?

Notices

Anybody in Maine?

Old 04-18-2013, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownScarabI
You guys are killing me. I have a month still until the campground opens and I want to run my new boat. Also the guys over at moose landing are great last year they let us store the are boats over there when our docks were under water for no charge. They did not have to do that, will not use anyone else on the lake but them from now on.
Which campground? I will be over at Naples Campground.

Lets see a pic of that scarab! Us scarab owners need to stick together!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
I boat kennebec/sheepscot/boothbay area.

Me also
Old 04-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Registered

Mostly run in the Damariscotta River/Boothbay/Kennebec area. Been wanting to head up to Sebago for a long weekend for a while now. Hopefully I can come up there and catch up with some some of you guys. I think no one around here likes performance boats
Old 04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by maineriverrunner
Mostly run in the Damariscotta River/Boothbay/Kennebec area. Been wanting to head up to Sebago for a long weekend for a while now. Hopefully I can come up there and catch up with some some of you guys. I think no one around here likes performance boats
do you ever come up to Penobscot area?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Kurt I had heard that. Lets hope the new guy understands the idea of community! Jimmy is the best and has always treated us well! Oh ya and the bar is not bad either! Good food, good times.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Registered

I'm over at Vicki-Lin in Bridgton about halfway down the lake. Just moved bought a p29, needs work but I'm going to run how I bought it this year and then in the winter try to get new paint on the hull and maybe make some new 383's. We will see what the budget allows. I heard the sutphen on the river had gone to chevy performance 383s a few years ago, how had that worked out. Have they lasted and what kind of increase did he see on that. I thought BIGGUS had posted about it a few years ago. I'm trying to figure out if I should just buy short blocks or go and build a completely forged rotating assembly. I'll throw some pics up when I get it uncovered. I'm excited to get it in the water, but I need to get back up into the 80s we will see if I can throw an exhaust and maybe some cams before I come up

Last edited by BlownScarabI; 04-19-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 AM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All this lake talk is getting me excited to come up with my guys and do some fresh water testing (err...Having lunch and shooting the breeze on a deck somewhere) Never been there.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Jimmy is the best and has always treated us well! Oh ya and the bar is not bad either! Good food, good times.
+1
Maybe we could get him to host a little gathering.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Registered

I will be up this weekend. Just going to dump a jet ski in and take the tour. Hope to see all of you this summer when I have my formula 302 around.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by W900
do you ever come up to Penobscot area?
No I dont, sorry. I live in newcastle and I usually put in in Damariscotta. Grew up on Dam. lake, used to keep my Scarab in it at my dads place, but really outgrew the lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.