Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Anybody in Maine? >

Anybody in Maine?

Notices

Anybody in Maine?

Old 06-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that Miami Vice version Scarab still on Sebago?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another Mainer here, new to the scene.. Also running the Sebago/Long Lake area, i believe i saw Biggus the other day coming through the river, I had the red and black Baja.. The Cig looks twice as big up on the lift! Cheers!

Justin
Old 06-11-2013, 03:25 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Whack
Another Mainer here, new to the scene.. Also running the Sebago/Long Lake area, i believe i saw Biggus the other day coming through the river, I had the red and black Baja.. The Cig looks twice as big up on the lift! Cheers!

Justin
Yeah, that was me. Congrats on the new boat. Looks very nice! See you on the water!

Kurt
Old 06-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Registered

Hitting Sebago/Long Lake on Sunday, anyone else going out? Flag me down if you want, I'll just be cruising around..

Justin
Old 06-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hitting Sebago/Long Lake on Sunday, anyone else going out? Flag me down if you want, I'll just be cruising around..

Justin
Hey Justin, I think I was with you in the lock on Sat. There was a lot of traffic earlier in the day but didn't see much in the afternoon.
Great to finally get out!
- Bruce
Old 06-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Registered

Yup, that was me! Nice boat, I forgot that sonics had an edge on the outside that you can walk around, that's pretty sweet! And it sounds fantastic btw, wish my exhaust exited above the waterline.. Going back out Friday, may try to find this boaters beach I keep hearing about? Can someone point me in the right direction? Is third beach the same thing?

Justin
Old 06-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Yup, that was me! Nice boat, I forgot that sonics had an edge on the outside that you can walk around, that's pretty sweet! And it sounds fantastic btw, wish my exhaust exited above the waterline.. Going back out Friday, may try to find this boaters beach I keep hearing about? Can someone point me in the right direction? Is third beach the same thing?

Justin

The boaters beach (Sebago Boating Club) is diectly across from the eastern point of Frye's Island in a cove on the southern shore of Sebago. (rt 114) It's a fun place but if you are going to send some time there, you need to buy a pass for the summer. I think it's about 20-30 bucks for the season.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Registered

Oh nice, I was wondering why there was a sticker like that on the boat, guy before me must have been a member or something.. I'll go check it out then, thanks!! Sand bar gets a little crowded when the water is high, just looking for other spots to post up sometimes..

Justin
Old 06-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Oh nice, I was wondering why there was a sticker like that on the boat, guy before me must have been a member or something.. I'll go check it out then, thanks!! Sand bar gets a little crowded when the water is high, just looking for other spots to post up sometimes..

Justin
Saturday is the day to be there. That's when most of the action is.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Biggus
The boaters beach (Sebago Boating Club) is diectly across from the eastern point of Frye's Island in a cove on the southern shore of Sebago. (rt 114) It's a fun place but if you are going to send some time there, you need to buy a pass for the summer. I think it's about 20-30 bucks for the season.
I've only been here for about 6 years and have never seen it...i have to get out more.
I love the State Park beach, I kayak down some days just to hang out. There is also a a great little beach if you want quite on the other side of the state park (towards Point Sebago). It is really secluded and there is only enough parking for a couple of boats (go slow, there are some rocks as you get close to shore).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.