PITTSBURGH PA Boaters unite!  GTG 3 Rivers Offshore >

PITTSBURGH PA Boaters unite! GTG 3 Rivers Offshore

Notices

PITTSBURGH PA Boaters unite! GTG 3 Rivers Offshore

Old 07-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any of you guys ever make it up to Erie?
Old 02-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Registered

I ended up buying a house in east Brady along the allegheny river. From my understanding the upper locks will be open. We should get some powerboating runs together. I ran from Freeport clear to east Brady on the poker run last year. What a blast.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BrianH244
I ended up buying a house in east Brady along the allegheny river. From my understanding the upper locks will be open. We should get some powerboating runs together. I ran from Freeport clear to east Brady on the poker run last year. What a blast.
Yep locks are to be open. We are one lock below brady. usually out at cheat lake and summersville the first part of the year.
We missed the poker run, i was still sorting out engines on big cat at Cheat lake. I see your form Chicora, my engine guy Denny is up there.
We are alittle south in Mars. Hoping to spend some time up at redbank this year. If the big cat dont make it we will be there in the Baja 302
look for "Melicous Intent"
Old 02-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cruis
Yep locks are to be open. We are one lock below brady. usually out at cheat lake and summersville the first part of the year.
We missed the poker run, i was still sorting out engines on big cat at Cheat lake. I see your form Chicora, my engine guy Denny is up there.
We are alittle south in Mars. Hoping to spend some time up at redbank this year. If the big cat dont make it we will be there in the Baja 302
look for "Melicous Intent"
I met you before at redbank a few years back. I just moved to brady, but I had Denny Ashcraft build a motor for my old boat. I have a checkmate with blue and black graphics. Maybe we can hook up and do some cruising this season.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Registered

Sounds good to me. Denny does great work !! [ATTACH=CONFIG]536945[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails PITTSBURGH PA Boaters unite!  GTG 3 Rivers Offshore-20140517_131751.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Calling all Pittsburg Formula owners. I'm part of a group of Formula owners here in NJ, which is where I boat being I'm 30min outside of Philly. Our group organizes several raft ups, trips, and impromptu gatherings throughout the year. We are always looking to expand, explore new places. If anyone is interested check us out at Formula Owners of NJ on facebook.

Here's just a taste of some of what we do...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQwpXZgVlU
Old 04-22-2015, 11:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 281 Likes on 135 Posts

Need a big favor from you Pittsburgh guys!!!

Every year we plan a weekend football trip with like 12 guys. Well, this year just happens to be Pittsburgh for the December 6th game against the Colts. The problem we are running into is that we cannot find a house to rent for the weekend that can accommodate 12 people. If you guys know of a place or have any suggestions whatsoever please let me know.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fabin61
Any of you guys ever make it up to Erie?
Any of you Lake Erie guys going out June 6th to watch the poker run. I thought about coming up.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did not, but looks like that those that attended saw some big water !