Who still checks the NE threads???

Notices

Who still checks the NE threads???

Old 12-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Same here..... I want to try that one next year too. And on a side note, I recieved an email from Billy/NPBA and he's planning an event in May, the weekend of the 24th. No real details yet but it will be in Freeport L.I. I'm not sure if its a poker run or something else but I'll keep you guys posted when I hear more.
Got the same email. Was planning to talk to him next week at the NY boat show. will post back if I learn any more about the May 24th event...
Old 12-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Same here..... I want to try that one next year too. And on a side note, I recieved an email from Billy/NPBA and he's planning an event in May, the weekend of the 24th. No real details yet but it will be in Freeport L.I. I'm not sure if its a poker run or something else but I'll keep you guys posted when I hear more.
Got the same email. Was planning to talk to him next week at the NY boat show. will post back if I learn any more about the May 24th event...
Old 12-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HyFive578
Sounds good, thanks.......
Old 12-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered

hey johnny and Neil,
the event that you guys are talking about a Poker Run that I am currently organizing. We have a committee of Myself, Bill Betz, Chris Ryder, Joe Cibellos, and Jeff Cropper. We are working with Billy Frenz from NPBA to assure that we have a quality event. We have not released the details yet because we are still in the planning stages. I can tell you a few things as of now; the original date of May 24 is no longer correct because it is on Memorial day weekend. We are trying to get permits for May 17 instead. As of now the event will take place from Freeport and include an ocean run for the larger boats and a bayside run for the smaller boats. Both classes will have the same card stops. We have no intention of keeping our plans secret but its still too early in planning to give too many details. One thing I can say for certain is we are planning an event that will bring Offshore performance boating back to Long Island in a BIG WAY!!!!!!!. Please be patient and lets not get too many rumors flying around yet.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by billy boats
hey johnny and Neil,
the event that you guys are talking about a Poker Run that I am currently organizing. We have a committee of Myself, Bill Betz, Chris Ryder, Joe Cibellos, and Jeff Cropper. We are working with Billy Frenz from NPBA to assure that we have a quality event. We have not released the details yet because we are still in the planning stages. I can tell you a few things as of now; the original date of May 24 is no longer correct because it is on Memorial day weekend. We are trying to get permits for May 17 instead. As of now the event will take place from Freeport and include an ocean run for the larger boats and a bayside run for the smaller boats. Both classes will have the same card stops. We have no intention of keeping our plans secret but its still too early in planning to give too many details. One thing I can say for certain is we are planning an event that will bring Offshore performance boating back to Long Island in a BIG WAY!!!!!!!. Please be patient and lets not get too many rumors flying around yet.
Sounds awesome Bill.. Count me in and let me know if there's anything I can do to help...
Old 12-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by billy boats
hey johnny and Neil,
Billy, that's great to hear...... I've mentioned to Billy a few times about a run on the South Shore.... Great news.....keep us posted.........
Old 12-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been swamped with work so have not been on much. Things have slowed up a little bit so hope to be back on more.