Winnipesuakee performance boats

Notices

Winnipesuakee performance boats

Old 06-09-2014, 07:25 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Sorry everyone for the distraction.

I seem to attract New York troublemakers. LOL.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Is anybody considering running the poker run leaving from the Naswa on July 19th? I am planning on running it. I did it 3 years ago and had a blast. It would be great to meet some OSO guys on the lake.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
Is anybody considering running the poker run leaving from the Naswa on July 19th? I am planning on running it. I did it 3 years ago and had a blast. It would be great to meet some OSO guys on the lake.
Got any more details on said poker run?!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Registered

From the Naswa website:

07/19/2014

14th Annual HK Powersports Land & Lake Poker Run

Travel by land or lake to have fun and win prizes while raising money for Easter Seals NH! Competitors navigate checkpoints throughout the Lakes Region and receive a poker card at each one. Whoever has the best poker hands at the end wins! Over $700,000 has been raised for Easter Seals New Hampshire since the event started in 2000. We’ll be hosting the party for all the participants after the end of the run with live music and fun – so come join us! Go to nh.easterseals.com for more information about this wonderful family event and to register.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
We went last year and ram alone with the go to any stop format, it would be better as a group. Im in if others are. And are you doing the Donzi run, that was a blast last year. And having a front row lake seat, there are more performance boats coming back. As long as you're not stupid about it, they leave you alone.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's the noice limit enforcing. New boat has wet exhaust a lot quieter than my 311 w/dry, exits under platform silent thunder removed. Not too loud, should I be ok w/out mufflers?
Old 06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

I don't think they are making near as much of an issue as they used to. Marine Patrol funding is way down compared to previous years, and with the performance boat count down from the good old days, I don't think they are under as much pressure to issue noise tickets. I remember spending 3 weekends in a row trying to get my brother in laws 29 fountain to past that damn noise test. It was nearly impossible.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I heard people have stopped going to Winni because noise limits, speed limits, boater cert. required, and general anti-power boat attitude. Last year my buddies and I thought about going there but went to Sebago instead. Didn't want to deal with being harassed. That may not be the case, but seems to be the general feeling I have gotten.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
I heard people have stopped going to Winni because noise limits, speed limits, boater cert. required, and general anti-power boat attitude. Last year my buddies and I thought about going there but went to Sebago instead. Didn't want to deal with being harassed. That may not be the case, but seems to be the general feeling I have gotten.
I've been on the lake going on 7 years now, It's 90% power boats and only heard of a handful of noise and speeding tickets. The trick is to be low key in the heavy traffic areas but out in the broads no problems .
Lots of places to go and hang out. The lake got a bad rap a few years ago but it's better now.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Just be careful in the channel and try not to attract any unwanted attention to yourself and you'll be fine. The marine patrol seems to watch the Naswa and Bruan Bay pretty hard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.