Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Long Island fun run Sept 6th >

Long Island fun run Sept 6th

Notices

Long Island fun run Sept 6th

Old 10-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Ray , I'm Bill Carroll . I organized the freeport fun run and the LI stampede, you are confusing me with Billy Frenz of the NPBA. Billy Frenz was at Braccos last week and yes he is having his run this Sunday . Although my boat is not ready I will probably go by car to support the NPBA.

Hey Johnny if you need a tow vehicle I always have an extra on hand for you to borrow.
Call me if you need 516-369-1986
Old 10-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Registered

Billy Boats
Yes I am confused. I thought Billy Boats was Billy Frenz. So who put the Braccos thing together? You? You did a fine job. Thanks.

Billy Frenz... I have a poker run already going on this Sunday but it is of the two wheeled kind. I'm a South Shore Motorcylce Club (SSMC) member. I am obligated to participate in the set up of the run. Unfortunately the brunch run around Manhatten will not be in the cards for me.

Have fun to those who are going. If you have never done this run before, I recommend it. It was great the two times I did it

Ray

Last edited by raytart; 10-03-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Grammer and typos
Old 10-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Registered

Thanks ray I'm glad you enjoyed the Braccos run. I dont believe Billy Frenz or the NPBA are on OSO.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by billy boats
Hi Ray , I'm Bill Carroll . I organized the freeport fun run and the LI stampede, you are confusing me with Billy Frenz of the NPBA. Billy Frenz was at Braccos last week and yes he is having his run this Sunday . Although my boat is not ready I will probably go by car to support the NPBA.

Hey Johnny if you need a tow vehicle I always have an extra on hand for you to borrow.
Billy, thanks so much for the offer...... Still not sure if I will make it tomorrow but I will give a call later on when I figure it out. Thanks again for the offer, thats very generous of you. And yes you did a great job again with the run...... I look forward to next years PR....

Ray..... if that was you in the Nordic I think I have a good photo or two of you...... I will post them here and if you want I can email to you as well......
Old 10-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by billy boats

Freeport run was great.. couldnt have asked for better weather... and I don't know where you got the bagels, but they were awesome....
Old 10-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny

Ray..... if that was you in the Nordic I think I have a good photo or two of you...... I will post them here and if you want I can email to you as well......
Yep. That was me in the Nordic. Photos would be nice.
Thanks Ray

Btw: the tow boat guy was snapping photos. He still has not uploaded to his site as of yesterday.
Here's the link. Go to advanced search and type in your registration number. You may be surprised how many photo he may have of your boat if you frequent the waters where the braccos run was.

Www.towboatphoto.com

Last edited by raytart; 10-04-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by raytart
Yep. That was me in the Nordic. Photos would be nice.
Thanks Ray

Btw: the tow boat guy was snapping photos. He still has not uploaded to his site as of yesterday.
Here's the link. Go to advanced search and type in your registration number. You may be surprised how many photo he may have of your boat if you frequent the waters where the braccos run was.

Www.towboatphoto.com
Yep, I've been checking his sight. I've actually purchased a few from them before....... They take some great shots, especially the candid ones where I had no idea they were there......
Old 10-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

The photos are posted. Click on slideshows on main page, then search images, then events and they are under scream and fly morning and afternoon 20140927. Tons of pix.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Registered

Wow, lots of great photos of everyone. Thanks for the tip.