Sebago lake couple questions

Notices

Sebago lake couple questions

Old 09-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by KMONEY306
nice! hope to bump into a few of you this weekend
Stop by the Songo Locks store when you exit the lock. Fun place to hang around. I live just up the Songo from there. (blue 30 Cig on lift)
Old 09-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
I'll be out in about this weekend and my buddy will be too (Formula 311 & 242). Especially if you run up the back passage from Boothbay to the Kennebec and up from there.
I saw quite a few formulas a baja and a sunsation this weekend. I was in a red/yellow fountain. Nice change from just seeing blow boats and lobster boats up my way!
Old 09-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by W900
I saw quite a few formulas a baja and a sunsation this weekend. I was in a red/yellow fountain. Nice change from just seeing blow boats and lobster boats up my way!
Quite a few of us anchored on Sunday up in brandy pond! What a great time! Did you make it up that way?

Old 09-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 502ss
Quite a few of us anchored on Sunday up in brandy pond! What a great time! Did you make it up that way?

I didn't make it to sebago area. The guys I saw were in the boothbay kennebec area. Hoping to make sebago one of these days! Looks like a great time!
Old 09-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by W900
At the last minute I ended up towing my boat to Moosehead for the weekend so I wasn't around. It was a great weekend weather wise- nice and warm.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:31 PM
Registered

Default Miss Angie

Just curious if there is (or what it is) the clearance of the bridge between Sebago Cove (Muddy River) to Big Sebago ?
Old 02-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Pretty high. Probably 10 feet
Old 02-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Registered

Default Sebago Cove Questions

Folks, I am looking at Sebago Cove Estates, and am seeing a ton of lots available on the cheap. Does anyone know why this is so? Is the cove too shallow for a pontoon boat? Is the access to the Big Lake too narrow? Are the lots on a ledge and there are no wells able to find water? Any answers/suggestions are helpful. Thanks!

-Joe-
Old 02-13-2020, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Wee

Originally Posted by Matt325938
Folks, I am looking at Sebago Cove Estates, and am seeing a ton of lots available on the cheap. Does anyone know why this is so? Is the cove too shallow for a pontoon boat? Is the access to the Big Lake too narrow? Are the lots on a ledge and there are no wells able to find water? Any answers/suggestions are helpful. Thanks!

-Joe-
Its ok for a boat but not to swim. Alot of milfoil and hydrilla. The access is good but there are some boulders you must map out.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:10 PM
Registered

Default Sebago Cove Questions

Originally Posted by oconnor marine
Its ok for a boat but not to swim. Alot of milfoil and hydrilla. The access is good but there are some boulders you must map out.
I appreciate the quick reply!