Free Power Boat/ Hot boat magazines

Notices

Free Power Boat/ Hot boat magazines

Old 04-19-2016, 12:50 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Power Boat/ Hot boat magazines

Hey guys I have years of Boating magazines that I have been saving If someone else wants to enjoy them they can have them for free. They must be picked up I will not ship them or pick out individual magazines you must take them all. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks Kirk
Old 04-19-2016, 01:36 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I really want them as I hand them out for the holidays to Hospitals every year. I will pay all the shipping charges and you can mail them media mail. I TOTALLY understand if you do not want to spend the time for mailing nor finding boxes for all of this.

So I just have to ask about it because I am always in need for boat and motorcycle magazines every year to pass out for the winter holidays. I leave alot magazines in the waiting rooms at many hospitals in my area plus give them to the interested kids. IMO for the past 10 years its a good cause or least makes me feel like I am giving something back during the holidays. Thanks John.

Last edited by BUP; 04-19-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:42 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

I am a little over an hr away from where KN is, I could pick them up for you BUP...but you'll have to let me know how I can send them to you. I have not heard of media mail, so you'll have to fill me in.

Anyway, if both parties are interested and need me...I'll help.

Just make sure it's a nice day for a drive.....it's a nice trip from here to out there. LOL.

Last edited by SB; 04-19-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:51 PM
BUP
Banned

^^^^^ Scott thanks a million - man it is very hard to get magazines for what i do every year. I was going to see about friends in the NE if any one was going to be in area. This is how bad I have to hunt for magazines every year, Last year thanks to David of Custom Touch and his friends plus a couple of OSO members who even shipped on their dime for stepping up with about 500 magazines TOTAL for the holiday run. Man they all made it easy for me last year. I was getting worried about only having so few. We passed all them out even after Xmas. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Really I do mean this and can not say enough how you guys helped. A HUGE Thank you. John
Old 04-19-2016, 01:55 PM
SB
Registered

Okay, I'll PM him and let you know the details.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:58 PM
SB
Registered

KN, PM was just sent.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:59 PM
BUP
Banned

Scott if you can get these and hang on them for a bit (sorry and thanks) I can send someone to pick them up from you or even myself. I am telling you guys, I take this very serious not to let this die on my end for the Holiday hand outs. I will go that far and come get the magazines if I have to or send someone else. Thanks again John

Last edited by BUP; 04-19-2016 at 02:03 PM.