Photo run June 25th

Old 05-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo run June 25th

PHOTO RUN * BEACH PARTY * BARBEQUE

When: Saturday, June 25, 2005, 10:00 AM
Where: Jackson Park, Lake Michigan, Chicago, IL
Cost of the Run: $50.00* (paid after 6/20/05 $60.00)
Cost of the Dinner: $35.00**

Boaters get ready and start your engines we are heading to downtown Chicago. This will be a fun run with the focus on getting some great shots of the Chicago Powerboat Club running in their hometown. Views of the skyline will be the backdrop as our boats are photographed and videoed from the helicopter. We will meet at Jackson Park Harbor before the run to discuss the details.

Pack your lunch, munchies and favorite beverage, because after the run we will head to Boaters Beach for a little relaxation. Weather permitting we will tie up and enjoy a few hours in the sun before heading back to Jackson Park at 3:00 PM. The South Shore Yacht Club in Jackson Park has invited us to their Famous Steak Fry and Open Bar Party. For just $35.00 you get a grilled strip steak with all the trimmings and an open bar! There will be a DJ and dancing as well. Reservations for dinner is a must, you will need to pay by cash the morning of the event. Please email or call Donna Blain for dinner reservations [email protected] 248/623-8422.

* The fee is for participation in the event. We will make every attempt possible to film each boat, but due to unforeseen technical difficulties we cannot guarantee that every boat will be filmed.
Please note the run is only open to Chicago Powerboat Club members You can register for membership and activities at www.ChicagoPowerboat.com

** Dinner and Drinks are provided by the South Shore Yacht Club, fees for Dinner will be paid directly to the yacht club.

Last edited by candyman35; 05-31-2005 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:32 AM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Photo run June 25th

Sounds like a really great time planned. We are going to be cutting it very close because of a trip to Colorado for 8 days but I think we are going to make it as long as everything goes smooth at Wesco with the motor.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:15 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If Dougs is done then I should be too! I'm hoping to come down for this one but I'm not all that optomistic.......I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 06-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Registered

This one is getting real close. Please sign-up so we know who is coming and how much time to book the chopper. If you can't or do not want to signup online please call Mark or Dan at the numbers listed at the bottom of www.chicagopokerrun.com

Thanks,
Steve
Old 06-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Registered

Looking forward to this event. Should be a great time. Well planned out day.

Mark Smith
Old 06-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Registered

I left a message for Donna and Ian to call me. Heres the deal. We will be driving from MI to a harbor near Southern Chicago, maybe Hammond?? Who is launching from there or some other place close. Any input appreciated. Oh and maybe staying Saturday night too?? Keith
Old 06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
I left a message for Donna and Ian to call me. Heres the deal. We will be driving from MI to a harbor near Southern Chicago, maybe Hammond?? Who is launching from there or some other place close. Any input appreciated. Oh and maybe staying Saturday night too?? Keith

Keith,
There will be a bunch of boats running to Jackson Park Harbor from Hammond. Let us know if you plan to launch at Hammond so we can keep and eye out for you. Call me if you have any questions.

Dan
708-218-1566
Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Registered

I think that I launching out of Pastrick because I can't fit in Hammond's gates.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
I think that I launching out of Pastrick because I can't fit in Hammond's gates.

Mark you are such a wide body

Keith I did not know you called, since I work from home I don't always have my cell on. We are not sure if we will put in around South Haven and go across by water or put in Hammond or what yet, it will depend on the weather. But we will be there on Friday late afternoon and will definately be staying the night on Saturday so we can have fun at the party, you guys should do the same. I was told we would be able to get either wall space of slips in Jackson Harbor.

I will make some calls on the slips and talk to you later.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 940 Likes on 472 Posts

what time is the dinner to start at??? just so i know if i have to drive down there..... oh and how to you get there by land???

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Quick Reply: Photo run June 25th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.