Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve.... >

Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

Notices

Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

Old 06-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 943 Likes on 474 Posts
Default Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

I have a DrawTite #18263 electric brake control wiring adapter. I have the old body style truck and dont need this. I got it free and will pass it along to anyone that needs one.
Fits the following:
1999-current Chevy silverado fullsize pickups
1999-current GMC sierra fullsize pickups
2000-current Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Yukon XL all in the new body styles

You can come pick it up at my house near Harlem and I-90 or over by where i work at the old Glenview naval air base.

You can call me at 847-420-3244 or email me at [email protected]

good uck to whom ever wants it

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

Wally we have a drawTight trailer for the ski boat, and we have some electric problem where the brake lights don't work. I don't know if what you will have will help us, but I am going to ask Ian to look at this thread.
Thanks for thinking of your CPC brothers
Old 06-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Default Re: Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

Not sure if this will cure your problems but the jist of it is that you dont need to hard wire your brake controller to any wires under the dash....this plugs into an open spot in the fuse box and the wires connect to your brake controler......if it works for ya, you can have it

If you dont have brake lights i'd say you probably have a ground issue on the trailer or in the connector. Do you guys have turn signals and running lights?

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I talked to him, he said that is not what we need oh well I was hoping, thanks again for posting it. Opps, I forgot to ask him about the turn signals
Old 06-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

No one can use this??? Someones gotta have or know someone with a new style Chevy or GMC that could use this adapter!.....

Old 06-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can could use it, Wally. 2001 Duramax 2500
Old 06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by BattleCry
I can could use it, Wally. 2001 Duramax 2500
Its yours if you want it!

Old 06-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Battlecry, do you want to pick this up or just wait till we happen to meet up at a CPC run? Normally i would have just shipped it out through the company here but they are being real B%$##'s about sending persoanl stuff now. and i dont realy have any time to swing over to ship it any other way. If you want i can maybe drop it through the USPS when ever i go to the post office next....who knows..... let me know.

Old 06-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wally, I'll call you this week. I'll pay for the shipping. I'll use whichever shipping is convenient for you ie. Fedex, UPS, DHL I'll use the office's shipping numbers.

Andy
Old 06-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

If battlecry dont want it, I can use it. 2001 Suburban. What a nice guy you are wally.

Quick Reply: Free electric brake controller adapter for anyone local. First come first serve....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.