Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch >

Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch

Notices

Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch

Old 08-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch

Heres a few more of my boat. Definitly not fast(YET), but handles the rough great. Me and that red Scarab ran a few miles doing about 45-50 MPH in 4-6 fters. I was impressed with my Hawk, I put it to the test last weekend, running with the tabs all the way up and the drives about nuetral i that water. It was a smooth ride. If I dropped the tabs down, I probably could have kicked back, poured myself a cocktail, and lit a cigar doing 50 in that rough stuff Great hull, just needs more power.

Matt, we gotta get Frankie to ditch those BS bennet tabs and get him some K-Planes. His Scarab will ride so much better.

Mark, that poker run sounds great, but we are a little bit unorganized for that stuff. I know you guys go on a tight schedule, and we are usually, late, broke, drunk, or busy with the stripper girls

Seriously, its a thought, since if my boat breaks down during the run, at least the season is almost done anyway. I dont mind going WFO till I blow throw a rod thru the block this time of year, especially since my hawk deserves a nice set of 572 big blocks
Attached Thumbnails Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch-hookn%5B1%5D.jpg   Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch-garf5%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 08-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: Sunday Chicago Air & Water Show ouch

BTW, those pics are from saturday, when the water was calm. Sunday was better. I actually like the rough stuff now that I got a boat that could handle it.