Default Re: Boat Show

Originally Posted by boatfreak28
Hey I've got a 3.5hr drive too.
yea but you don't show up for as many parties as I do
Old 12-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where is a cheap place to stay Sat nt 1/14? Stayed at Days Inn before North of show.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:57 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

I just checked hotel.com Lots of possibilities and sum under $100. I think we are going to stay at Red Roof downtown, $90.. Are favorite restaurant is Right there ( Grand Lux ) and Water Tower Mall is a few block up which makes Betty Happy. WOW I just rememberer I might be able to use my new AARP card and get a discount.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug
I just checked hotel.com Lots of possibilities and sum under $100. I think we are going to stay at Red Roof downtown, $90.. Are favorite restaurant is Right there ( Grand Lux ) and Water Tower Mall is a few block up which makes Betty Happy. WOW I just rememberer I might be able to use my new AARP card and get a discount.
Just booked for Sat night at Red Roof DT

79./nt...good price just to sleep and shower.

tnks Doug.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Just booked a room at the Days Inn Gold Coast for $79 bones...figure its about time for Michelle and I to hang with the big boys till the late night rather than bugging out and driving home! Dave and Buster's is a good time...you should try the interactive boxing game they've got...you actually start sweating playing the game, it's tough!

This'll be a good time for me to bring in a killer pic of my boat and have Reggie sign it too!!

What time are you kids planning on going to the show? I'd like to meet up and do the show with some good CPC folk...you can all have fun watching the dealers scoff at me when I ask to get on the boats (for some reason they don't go for the long-haired punk-ass look as potential boat buyers!).
Old 12-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby

This'll be a good time for me to bring in a killer pic of my boat and have Reggie sign it too!!
Mike ....email or call me....i may be able to do something for ya! bigblockwally @ hotmail.com or 847 420 3244

-Wally

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Just booked a room at the Days Inn Gold Coast for $79 bones...figure its about time for Michelle and I to hang with the big boys till the late night rather than bugging out and driving home! Dave and Buster's is a good time...you should try the interactive boxing game they've got...you actually start sweating playing the game, it's tough!

What time are you kids planning on going to the show? I'd like to meet up and do the show with some good CPC folk...you can all have fun watching the dealers scoff at me when I ask to get on the boats (for some reason they don't go for the long-haired punk-ass look as potential boat buyers!).
Mike, Don't worry about Reggie signing your picture. I had a signing a couple years ago. They are worth alot now. I'll sign it for you. You need a MR CIG original!!!!!
LOL

Mark
Old 12-27-2005, 07:20 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Who is this Reggie guy anyway ?

Quick Reply: Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.