Notices

LOTO for CPC in June!!

Old 02-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: LOTO for CPC in June!!

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
We are planning to go in August instead. Who knows, Bob may still be down there.

You'll be glad you've got that bimini deal in August! Hell, the water'll be 85 degrees! And yes, Bob will probably still be there.

And if you need mechanical help that's cheap and not very good, just call me. If you need mechanical help that's cheap and proficient, call me and I'll call Brian!
Old 02-20-2006, 06:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
You'll be glad you've got that bimini deal in August! Hell, the water'll be 85 degrees! And yes, Bob will probably still be there.

And if you need mechanical help that's cheap and not very good, just call me. If you need mechanical help that's cheap and proficient, call me and I'll call Brian!
Thanks for the offer Mike but I have the best mechanics that Miller Lite can buy on it now.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BattleCry
WOW!!! I may have to get serious and get the 28 Cig interior done and the rest of the boat ready. Count me in. Yes, I will call and get the membership taken care of as well. I've been busy finding a new J-O-B.

Andy
Give me a call if you need any help registering.

Mark Smith
Old 02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Registered

I Tentatively Have 4 Or 5 Condos Available For That Weekend That Can Be Rented Direct Through The Owners. Very Sweet, Brand New, All Covered 36 And 40 Foot Slips. I Think The Number Will Be $225 Or So With The Slip, No Tax. Etc. Let Me Know If You Are Interested So I Can Put Them On Hold.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

We are booked in at the Aqua Fin. Thursday June 8 thru Tuesday June 12th. $125 per night for a 1 room that sleeps 4, $10 per night for a slip. Dial up the Mad Russian, BZ, and make your res. It'll be June soon!
Old 03-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Registered

sounds great let me know if anyone else is interested. these are 3 bedroom units with pull-outs typically in the living room.this is where my group will be staying. comes to only about $60-70/per couple. look forward to the festivities. if anyone is interested, i will put together a run on friday to show everyone some good hangouts(in addition to p.c.) loto has been my party playground for years.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
sounds great let me know if anyone else is interested. these are 3 bedroom units with pull-outs typically in the living room.this is where my group will be staying. comes to only about $60-70/per couple. look forward to the festivities. if anyone is interested, i will put together a run on friday to show everyone some good hangouts(in addition to p.c.) loto has been my party playground for years.

This additional fun wouldn't include shooting poor defenseless minnows, would it?
Old 03-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not a BIG Party Cove go'er. I'm a great bar-hopper. though.

Are all the condos three bedrooms? We only need a two bedroom.

Let me know when ya'll are leaving and which route ya'll are taking. If you are coming thru Springfield, we will hook up and follow ya.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Registered

the shooting of minnows is always negotiable. dick's at mm51 is part of the poker run on saturday or at least it was last year. i am not a big p.c.'er as someone else mentioned just because once you get back in there it is tough to untie and get out, people are constantly careless and scratching people's boats, and the cops are horrible. it can be fun for a drive-thru but that usually does it for me. as for the condos, these are all 3 bedroom units, but i do have 2 units at 13 mm that i know we can rent for around $125 night. slips are up to boats 40' and a great pool area on the water. we do go thru spfld and take 36/72 to hannibal and thensouth on 19 to 54. there will be at least 3 of us towing.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:03 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Mike, that is the same route that we take also, you have to LOVE that little old bridge, you know the one...now what days are we going I need to call the Aqua Fin and reserve a condo......BZ

oh and I like party cove but thats just me

Quick Reply: LOTO for CPC in June!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.