Notices

Boat Brokerage

Old 05-02-2006, 02:59 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Boat Brokerage

Steve, honestly, I would SERIOUSLY give Jimmy a call at Grand Sport Marine. They have 2 locations, and I'm sure at this time of year, there are many people that are lookin to get into a boat that can't afford a new one. I really feel that you'll be happy with their services once you make the move.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 05-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Roger on this one. It's worth the money not to worry about showing the boat. Give Jim a call at 708-453-2116.
Dan
Old 05-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How goos is you ins. policy that always an easy way out
Old 05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Well guys ,looks like the boat is headed to Grand Sport center this weekend or early next week....
Today I spring preped it and got ALL my personal belongings out of it.....After sitting all winter both engines fired immediately...I knew it was going to be HARD to see it go.l...I just can't BELIEVE how emontianally torn up I am today....It was MY dream and part of me, because of ALL the personal custom touches and changes I made....And now it has to go because I TRUSTED and LOVED some one.........
Steve
Old 05-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve don't worry it seems real bad right now but I went through it a few years ago and it gets better. As long as you come out of it with your pride and dignity you'll be fine. Mine thought she wiped me out and stuck me real bad , and she did but 2 years later and the big debt is paid off, another Harley is in the garage and a new truck in the driveway, and alot good friends to hang with. She went through all the money, filled bankruptcy, got remarried and is still a misserable biotch.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Well guys ,looks like the boat is headed to Grand Sport center this weekend or early next week....
Today I spring preped it and got ALL my personal belongings out of it.....After sitting all winter both engines fired immediately...I knew it was going to be HARD to see it go.l...I just can't BELIEVE how emontianally torn up I am today....It was MY dream and part of me, because of ALL the personal custom touches and changes I made....And now it has to go because I TRUSTED and LOVED some one.........
Steve

Good choice Steve, you won't be sorry. The guys at Grand Sports will take good care of you. You will be surprised at how easy and painless the sale will go. This is only a temporary set back and you will have another boat before you know it.
By the way. Make sure that you pick up a new ''Cigarette'' brochure while you are there. It will come in handy when shopping for the ''rebound boat''...

Roger

Roger
Old 05-04-2006, 08:47 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Steve, It'll hurt for a little while, but when it's all over you'll have a better piece of mind. Everything happens for a reason, and the reason for this, is maybe God wants you to look for a better woman, and when you find her, then you both can go shopping for the ultimate boat that you can enjoy together.
My first wife hated my race car, hated my gun collection, complained every time I said I was going hunting, and a "boat" was totally out of the question. A couple years before we got divorced, friends of ours had snowmobiles, so she wanted me to get a snowmobile. Great !!! I wanted to buy the liquid cooled factory race sled, but OH NO it was the sissy girly sled that she wanted. Would'nt let me buy the one that I wanted, even tho all she did was sit in the back behind me and hold on. When we got divorced, it was in december, and she was persistant about me not having the sled, since she knew how much I liked riding it. So, she got the sled.
The next time I had a visitation day with my daughter, we went to the dealer, and I bought the race sled that I always wanted, and told my daughter not to tell mommy. My little daughter told my EX everything that I did, and I knew it.
Come spring, I took my daughter with me and I bought a hot rod jet boat. Every time I had my visitation, my daughter and her friends would play in the boat and pretent that they were at the lake in it. Took alot of pics that my daughter showed my ex. She was sizzling mad.
You'll prevail in the end Steve, it just takes some time.
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Last edited by 10x; 05-04-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Steve, It'll hurt for a little while, but when it's all over you'll have a better piece of mind. Everything happens for a reason, and the reason for this, is maybe God wants you to look for a better woman, and when you find her, then you both can go shopping for the ultimate boat that you can enjoy together.
My first wife hated my race car, hated my gun collection, complained every time I said I was going hunting, and a "boat" was totally out of the question. A couple years before we got divorced, friends of ours had snowmobiles, so she wanted me to get a snowmobile. Great !!! I wanted to buy the liquid cooled factory race sled, but OH NO it was the sissy girly sled that she wanted. Would'nt let me buy the one that I wanted, even tho all she did was sit in the back behind me and hold on. When we got divorced, it was in december, and she was persistant about me not having the sled, since she knew how much I liked riding it. So, she got the sled.
The next time I had a visitation day with my daughter, we went to the dealer, and I bought the race sled that I always wanted, and told my daughter not to tell mommy. My little daughter told my EX everything that I did, and I knew it.
Come spring, I took my daughter with me and I bought a hot rod jet boat. Every time I had my visitation, my daughter and her friends would play in the boat and pretent that they were at the lake in it. Took alot of pics that my daughter showed my ex. She was sizzling mad.
You'll prevail in the end Steve, it just takes some time.

I agree with Frankie. All of this is Gods way of telling you that he wants you to have a Cigarette.

Roger
Old 05-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Frank,Roger.....I OWE you 2 a beer or 2 or... Everyday I tell myself God has a better plan for me,I JUST need the patience to wait.......I could go on and on about this marriage but I wouldn't have any fingers left from ALL the typing I'd have to do.... Thanks EVERYONE for the kind and helpfull words..............
Steve
Old 05-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Registered

Steve,

Have you ever heard the one:

Q -Why is divorce so expensive?

A - Because it is worth it.

You will be suprised how quickly you can bounce back. Good Luck.

Quick Reply: Boat Brokerage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.