Notices

New Cig in Chicago

Old 05-24-2006, 01:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Cig in Chicago

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Or maybe white, as I will be stealing Bob's new 42 with Dan on Saturday morning while he works .
What time do we want to meet on Saturday? We need to get some break in hours on Bob's boat before he gets off of work. Bob said he would leave a credit card on the dash. He's the best! Maybe we can get him to stock the boat with some Miller Lite too!!!!!
Dan
Old 05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by candyman35
What time do we want to meet on Saturday? We need to get some break in hours on Bob's boat before he gets off of work. Bob said he would leave a credit card on the dash. He's the best! Maybe we can get him to stock the boat with some Miller Lite too!!!!!
Dan
Sorry guy's but all I have is Bud-Lite....BZ
Old 05-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Registered

I'll definately be out there this weekend so if you see me please swing over and say hello and have a beer. Where do you guys run most the time? Down by Hammond, up by Chicago and past or pretty much all over all the time?
Old 05-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
I'll definately be out there this weekend so if you see me please swing over and say hello and have a beer. Where do you guys run most the time? Down by Hammond, up by Chicago and past or pretty much all over all the time?
WE WILL BE LAUNCHING THERE ON SUNDAY MORNING BY NO LATER THAN NOON. WHERE IS THE FAMOUS T AND V DOCKS FROM THE RAMP? WE ARE PLANNING TO HEAD UP THE EAST COAST FOR THE DAY AND THEN BACK THRU CHI-TOWN LATER. ANYONE HANG OUT AT THE FAMOUS BEACHES IN THE AREA THERE? WE USE TO RUN THE CAL SAG TO THE LAKE FROM THE SOUTH BUT NO-WAKE'S AND LOCK BECOMES A DRAG. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU OUT. THIS WILL BE US IF ATT. WORKS!
Attached Thumbnails New Cig in Chicago-img_0155.jpg  
Old 05-24-2006, 11:29 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
YES
Old 05-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered

You might want to be aware of the initiation fee for the Chicago powerboat Club. the requirement is all the beer the male members can drink in one evening (their choice of the evening), all the Yukon Jack the female members can drink in one evening (hopefully the same evening) and a Chippendale's dance recital by you for the female members.
I dodged the dancing thing on account of they felt sorry for me- artificial knee. But the drinking thing set me back a whole year's worth of boat gas money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We'll run with you any time we're there or any time you're in west Michigan.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard , nice looking ride. Don't worry about learning stuff we all help each other out, Ask that sommersfliesby guy he knows a good mechanic.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Registered

Congrats on the new Cig, looks great!
Old 05-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
... WHERE IS THE FAMOUS T AND V DOCKS FROM THE RAMP?.
As you head out the center channel from the ramp T and V docks are the 6th and 7th or your starboard side.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
As you head out the center channel from the ramp T and V docks are the 6th and 7th or your starboard side.
THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK TO KOOL-AID WITH THE FIRST RUN. BOAT LOOKS GREAT AND LOOK FORWARD TO RUNNING WITH YOU ON THE WATER.

Quick Reply: New Cig in Chicago

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.