Notices

Chi Town Hustler Spotted

Old 07-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Chi Town Hustler Spotted

Hey Mark, saw you go buy the playpen yesterday. I was on my buddies old red scarab III, and I must say those new motors sounded SWEEEEET! Lost my old phone with all my numbers, or else my drunk a$$ wouldda called you and requested a fly by at 85! LOL, my new cell is 312-907-9335, Joe
Old 07-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chi Town Hustler Spotted

Frank and I were above the century mark when we approached the playpen in the mid-afternoon. The water was turned up pretty good. Boy, Frank can drive that boat. I sat in his blind spot and watch him run. I wish I had a video camera.

Joe, I wish you called me. I would have taken you out for a run. I tried calling you when you needed work. The guys at Polte were looking for 2 dumps.

Chi-Town
Old 07-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Registered

Cool Mark, I was wondering how the new set up was working out. See you at the Poker Run. KS
Old 07-10-2006, 09:56 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark, you're soo funny. When we left Diversy harbor heading south, we both started "leaning" on the throttles from about 75-80 mph. I don't know how fast we were running, but I'm sure it was well past 100. I found it kinda funny that I was out a few boats in front of Mark. I looked around, and did'nt see him on my side anymore, and I knew that I could'nt out run him, but where the hell is he !!! I know this Fountain's quick, but it ain't no "cat killer" Now I find out that the "Cat" was just playing with me!!!!! I knew he did'nt have the throttles all the way down. I guess you just call that, a Cat playin with his mouse just letting him run for a while before he goes in for the kill.
I know both boats still have a bunch left as far as speed, but the cat will prevail in this race. Hey, it's not a race, it's just fun.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Registered

Frank,
Anything is possible with Photo shop and videos. Would you like to be a Cat Killer also.
Dan
Old 07-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Frank, saw you running too. My buddy and me saw you go by and we were like holt $hit! Thats a fast fountain. We were out late last night and we ran with Stan in his Fountain 38SC, (Jett Sett), and the guy thats always with him, with the older 38 cig. My buddies tired old Scarab didnt do too bad, kept up for a little. Then we realized we were running on fumes and had to head back to diversey. You guys shoulda stopped for a beer in the playpen, we had a bunch of drunk 21 year old girls in bikinis( At least thats what they said they were)LOL

Hopefully my Excalibur should be running in the next week or two, just got to put the motor back together and install my new manifolds.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Registered

Just want to Thank Dan, Frank, and Mark. Thanks for the awesome rides. All the boats are sweet and it was sick running at or above the century mark. Nothing is better than running past Navy Pier at 90 plus mph!!!!! Guys thanks for everything it was great, riding in Chi-town Hustler and 2 Fountains in one day what more can a guy ask for!!!!!

Thanks
Old 07-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like a pretty good day Andy!
Old 07-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Just want to Thank Dan, Frank, and Mark. Thanks for the awesome rides.:
My pleasure It was a great day! Sorry I had to leave so quickly Saturday night. That Outer Limits was calling my name. That is one nice boat. I would highly recommend taking a ride on one.

Sunday I found the squeak I was hearing. Bad fuel pump.
Should be back together by the weekend.
Dan
Old 07-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Sounds like a pretty good day Andy!
It was more than I could have ever asked for!!!!!!!!!! What a awesome day, best one ever on the big pond for me!

Quick Reply: Chi Town Hustler Spotted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.