Notices

10/20

Old 10-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Re: 10/20

My vote is Dec. 11. Everyone could bring me presents since that is my birthday. One other option would be to wait till the Colts play the Bears in the Superbowl but that won't be much of a party for you Bears fans.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hell, I'd even give that one to ya! Colt's fans are even longer-suffering than us...AND they have the frustration of having a quarterback that is REALLY good.. I was going for them last year. Must be some residual feelings from going to college in Indiana!
Old 10-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Registered

Seriously, though. Why not pick a date and a bar? Doesn't have to be on the river, does it? Someplace big like Bourbon Street might not be a bad idea... We'll be out of town this weekend and the Nov 10 and 11 weekend.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:12 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Seriously, though. Why not pick a date and a bar? Doesn't have to be on the river, does it? Someplace big like Bourbon Street might not be a bad idea... We'll be out of town this weekend and the Nov 10 and 11 weekend.
In New Orleans?

The Colts??? Don't they have a quarterback named after a GREAT Bears player? But Archie didn't spell it right.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Payton
The Colts??? Don't they have a quarterback named after a GREAT Bears player? But Archie didn't spell it right.
bla bla bla
I think the Bears have a REAL fine young qb as well.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been out for another knee surgery so I'm a little behind the eightball on CPC stuff.
Any closer on party plans? Count us in, assuming you're not planning on me doing any ballroom dancing or water skiing.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Registered

You guys going to Purdue this weekend?
Old 10-24-2006, 05:51 AM
Registered

Yup. My annual opportunity to yell "F@#$ Purdue". Although I don't mean it quite as much now as I did when I was at Ball State and Michelle was at PU. Now I really enjoy going down there and seeing her friends...oh yeah...and drinking with reckless abandon.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup. My annual opportunity to yell "F@#$ Purdue". Although I don't mean it quite as much now as I did when I was at Ball State and Michelle was at PU. Now I really enjoy going down there and seeing her friends...oh yeah...and drinking with reckless abandon.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered

Make sure you don't yell that around me, I've been known to off people for less than that. Nikki and I might be going down, my bro has a house down there. Where you guys partying at???? If we go you guys what to get together??