Notices

Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it

Old 11-03-2006, 01:19 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it

Last weekend Lois and I stopped by Fort Apache "north" with our boat behind us and seen a bunch of people there winterizing their boats. So we stopped by to say hello before we put our Fountain away for the winter.

I had my flame arrestors and valve covers custom painted the previous week. I have all the colors that run through the boat, now into the cleaners and v-covers. I pulled the cover off to show the guys what a nice job Dave Wesseldyk from Wesco racing engines up in Jennison Mi. did on them. I wanted to run another couple gallons of antifreeze through the engines, so I asked "Mr. Cig" if he'd climb aboard and hold the hose and funnel in the engine compartment for me while I start the engines.
Well, he did, but he looked kinda scared, so I thought. Once he got on board, he asked me if I had a camera. I replied no, I forgot it. why? He said that he could'nt have a picture get around the board with him in a Fountain. It'd ruin his image. LMAO

He looked pretty good in a Fountain, I think next summer when no ones watchin, I'm gonna take him for a spin on the lake.

Mark, thanks again for your help last sunday.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts
Default Re: Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it

LOL....tell me when you take him out and there just may be a spy photo from shore taken

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank

All you need is a cold case of Miller Lite.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
Frank

All you need is a cold case of Miller Lite.

Old 11-03-2006, 06:55 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
Last weekend Lois and I stopped by Fort Apache "north" with our boat behind us and seen a bunch of people there winterizing their boats. So we stopped by to say hello before we put our Fountain away for the winter.

I had my flame arrestors and valve covers custom painted the previous week. I have all the colors that run through the boat, now into the cleaners and v-covers. I pulled the cover off to show the guys what a nice job Dave Wesseldyk from Wesco racing engines up in Jennison Mi. did on them. I wanted to run another couple gallons of antifreeze through the engines, so I asked "Mr. Cig" if he'd climb aboard and hold the hose and funnel in the engine compartment for me while I start the engines.
Well, he did, but he looked kinda scared, so I thought. Once he got on board, he asked me if I had a camera. I replied no, I forgot it. why? He said that he could'nt have a picture get around the board with him in a Fountain. It'd ruin his image. LMAO

He looked pretty good in a Fountain, I think next summer when no ones watchin, I'm gonna take him for a spin on the lake.

Mark, thanks again for your help last sunday.
I knew it, he has been trying to get a ride on the new rough water champion boat on the south side of the lake.. The Purple Aces .. but he has to go and hide out on the North side. He must still be in denial. Mark the 1st step is admitting you are a Fountina guy.....BZ
Old 11-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
I knew it, he has been trying to get a ride on the new rough water champion boat on the south side of the lake.. The Purple Aces .. but he has to go and hide out on the North side. He must still be in denial. Mark the 1st step is admitting you are a Fountina guy.....BZ

Old 11-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered

I got his autograph...I'll see how much it will fetch on ebay.
Attached Thumbnails Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it-mr-cig-medium-.jpg   Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it-cig-2-small-.jpg  
Old 11-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik

Your not talking about this boat with the rainbow towels are you.

Mark

Frank you always need to carry your camera you never know what you might see. LOL

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it-summer-2006-037r.jpg  
Old 11-07-2006, 12:43 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark, I'm surprized that pic did'nt break your camera !!! LMAO
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Oh BZ!

Quick Reply: Just when I needed a camera...I forgot it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.