Notices

Grand Sport--Sunsation

Old 11-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grand Sport--Sunsation

Did Grand Sport Center drop the Sunsation line? The website does not list Sunsation anymore.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Registered

Default Re: Grand Sport--Sunsation

I see that. I think i know.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

yes they have. was there 2 weeks ago and they told me a dealer in clinton, il. was going to sell them.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Not that it really matters, but who dropped who? Will GSC pick up a different line? They dropped/lost Sonic a few years back as well.

Good group of people at GSC.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Registered

WOW, you guys are quick. Yes Grand Sport Center is no longer carrying the Sunsation line. It was strictly a business decision. Grand Sport Center and Sunsation still have a very good working relationship. We will continue to support all our Sunsation customers as well as everyone in the boating community. Sunsations are fantastic boats. Grand Sport Center was a major reason why Sunsation did come out with the new 32SS. We pushed hard for that design and we got it. We also played a major roll in the development in the new F4. With our input and others, the F4 will be a boat to be reckoned with. We wish Sunsation great success.

Sonic. Grand Sport Center did drop Sonic because after Jay Ross left they decided they were going to sell factory direct. Sonic is back and building great quality boat again.

So, with that said Grand Sport Center is concentrating its efforts on Baja and Cigarette.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:15 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the update Jimmy.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Boomer - are you still planning to go to the Chicago boat show? If so, are you going during the week or weekend? I will be there Saturday.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We will be there on Wednesday (I think) to see the boats without the crowds. Too early to tell.

We are looking at something smaller and will buy something in the near future. If we buy before the show, we will attend just one week day. With that said, maybe a second trip on Saturday to pay a debt will be necessary!

Going to the St. Petes show in a week to take a look around.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
We will be there on Wednesday (I think) to see the boats without the crowds. Too early to tell.

We are looking at something smaller and will buy something in the near future. If we buy before the show, we will attend just one week day. With that said, maybe a second trip on Saturday to pay a debt will be necessary!

Going to the St. Petes show in a week to take a look around.
Maybe we will catch you on Satuday. If not, hopefully we can hook up somewhere else. You should try to make it down for the shootout sometime.

Let us know what you are looking at. I was always high on the Hustlers, so I'm anxious to see where you go next.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MP... we are going to move out of high performance for a few years. Right now we are taking too many people with us and the kids are more into watersports. Also, we want to have something smaller that is easy to trailer. As you know, towing a rig 40'+ is a lot to get around in-town... you really need to know your route well.

Looking at bowriders in the 25-27' range (Formula, Cobalt, Bryant, Chaparral). We will get the biggest engine available

Would love to get down to LOTO.

I will PM you as we get closer to the Chicago boat show!

Quick Reply: Grand Sport--Sunsation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.