Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: New Hat!!!

too long I need a party sooner!!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sommers and I were just talking about were to go for the spring trip and we were thinking about suggesting South Haven again. THat was a great weekend away, even if we didn't do a tour somewhere. But it might not be the same without Earl.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:51 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who's this "Earl" guy? Don't remember anyone by that name.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 11-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
too long I need a party sooner!!!!!
Don't you party every week

Perhaps the club should have a Christmas party, we could not come because every weekend in Decemeber is already booked, but maybe the local guys would be interested.

It really would be chancy to plan a big get away to South Haven in the dead of winter, that lake effect snow can be a real killer in Jan, Feb, and even March. I wish we don't have contend with it but we do

Brian I don't remember Earl either
Old 11-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Registered

I just now remembered Earl, he was the guy that made it a point at the South Haven party to tell everyone how the parties were bigger and better when he was in charge. Wonder what happened to that guy, he does not seem to have a useable boat or friends to boat with anymore He must be lonely with no one to talk to, but I guess he could always make up a bunch of fictious names and go on offshore websites and talk to himself
Old 11-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About that hat, can you say "Carmen Miranda"?
Old 11-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I just now remembered Earl, he was the guy that made it a point at the South Haven party to tell everyone how the parties were bigger and better when he was in charge. Wonder what happened to that guy, he does not seem to have a useable boat or friends to boat with anymore He must be lonely with no one to talk to, but I guess he could always make up a bunch of fictious names and go on offshore websites and talk to himself
Old 11-14-2006, 08:55 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't you party every week

Perhaps the club should have a Christmas party, we could not come because every weekend in Decemeber is already booked, but maybe the local guys would be interested.

It really would be chancy to plan a big get away to South Haven in the dead of winter, that lake effect snow can be a real killer in Jan, Feb, and even March. I wish we don't have contend with it but we do

Brian I don't remember Earl either
Ahh a little snow never slowed me down 4X4 is you friend lets say some week-end in January???? b/4 the Super Bowl and b/4 the 2007 BZ world boat tour kicks off at the Miami Boat Show.......BZ
Old 11-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered

January for us at least, is out as well, Ian is going sking over M. Luther King weekend, then there is the super bowl, and then we have a big party in Toledo with LEOPA on the weekend around the 20th. You guys can plan another party sooner, just lets save South Haven for March, pretty please.........
Old 11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hit the nail on the head !!! Donna, they say blonde's have all the fun. Looks to be true.
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: New Hat!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.