Notices

Mercury tour

Old 03-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I'll let ya know...you going to stay up there Friday night or just drive back right away?

Oh yeah...I may need some snowmobile-buying help this spring or summer... . Took Michelle this weekend and even though conditions sucked, she LOVED it. She was on the thing for maybe 10 minutes on Little St. Germain Lake and she hit 100 mph. Damn speed freak.
So far Payton and I are riding up together, we are going to come back friday night. I can definately help you on the sleds I have been riding for about 22 years, I know quite a bit about them. It all depends on how much scratch you want to spend. I actually might be selling one of mine this fall.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I'll let ya know...you going to stay up there Friday night or just drive back right away?

Oh yeah...I may need some snowmobile-buying help this spring or summer... . Took Michelle this weekend and even though conditions sucked, she LOVED it. She was on the thing for maybe 10 minutes on Little St. Germain Lake and she hit 100 mph. Damn speed freak.
I don't know, it doesn't sound good to me , those things are dangerous , you could get killed. Funny how they over look things when its them that wants it.