Notices

Pastrick slips??

Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Pastrick slips??

Does anyone know if pastrick has any slips available? 40' Excalibur and 34' Scarab? Do they offer in/out service? Cost? Thanks!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Pastrick is in East Chicago...north on Cline Ave from 80-94...its where the Chicago Poker Run is run held.
As for slips, I believe the entire marina is full...they only have like 400 slips, and with Hammond being closed this year, I'm sure people turned to Pastrick first.

They do have in/out storage, but I don't know if it's full or not.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you mean East Chicago Marina? It's no longer called Pastrick.
The largest boat they do in/out service with is a 28'.
They wouldn't do my 29 Outlaw. At least that's what they told me.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Registered

This sucks. There is no where to put this tank I have. I could go to riverdale but the river ride sucks. And trailering is out of the question. I dont mind trailering a few times, but not all summer long. Maybe its time to sell the big boat, and go back to a 24ft boat and keep it on a lift at my folks summer house on lake shafer. The Chicago harbors have huge waiting lists, hammond is closed, ergghhh

Have things lined up right now to get a older top gun, but I am not going to pull the trigger and have the boat sit on the trailer!
Old 06-03-2007, 10:47 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They stay lookin like new when they're kept on a trailer. Ask at East Chicago about keeping it there on the trailer.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 06-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
They stay lookin like new when they're kept on a trailer. Ask at East Chicago about keeping it there on the trailer.
That wouldnt be so bad, we do like being able to crash overnight on the boat though, I will call them and see. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:21 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check here.
http://www.marinashoresin.com/
It is a new place on Burn's Ditch. There is no in/out but there is a fuel dock. Last I heard they were not full. It's 12 miles past East Chicago. A lot closer than Shafer.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Payton
Check here.
http://www.marinashoresin.com/
It is a new place on Burn's Ditch. There is no in/out but there is a fuel dock. Last I heard they were not full. It's 12 miles past East Chicago. A lot closer than Shafer.
I was just there yesterday, my in-laws are keeping their Sea Ray there this year while Hammond is closed. Didn't take too long to get out there, and while it is incomplete right now, it looks like it will be really nice when it's done. There are definately open slips there, I'd check it out.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Frank, I think a couple of the Hammond guys wanted to try this and I was told by several guys at the marina already that they were not allowing it for any long term storage, their lots were pretty full. I do think you can get some transient slips there though for overnight for those wanting to stay for a weekend. I have several buddies who can hook guys up with these accomodations, they are very nice to work with their at the marina and gas docks. good luck. Hammer
Old 06-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Registered

place looks nice, wonder how much the condo's/ cottages go for?

Quick Reply: Pastrick slips??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.