Notices

08/04

Old 07-30-2007, 12:07 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 08/04

Question: who else is going to the SCENE party in the playpen this week-end?????

here is who I have so far...

1) 42ft Fountain-Me
2) 33ft Scarab-Little Denis
3) 36ft Baja-Obnoxious
4) 38ft Sonic-The St. Louis boys
5) 35ft Fountain-Anger Mgt
6) 44ft Baja-John D.
7) 42ft Fountain-M.

anybody else going to be around this is shaping up to be one of the biggest party's of the year........BZ

Last edited by BZ; 07-30-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: no done counting
Old 07-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

myself (34 scarab 3)
and mild thunder (excalibur hawk 40) haven't missed 1 yet, so we'll b out there for sure.

i like the sound of an all powerboat tie up.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Yes, I will be there with my Excalibur, and La-Zdunck with his Scarab III. We will probably be coming out of burnham. Why dont we pick a time and a spot to meet, so we can show up at one time with a nice crew. Maybe by the central or south water intake? I have a feeling IM gonna be bringing sand to the beach for this party,
Old 07-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I have a feeling IM gonna be bringing sand to the beach for this party,
lol

Hey, saw you anchored in the Play Pen yesterday, boat looks good
Old 07-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
lol

Hey, saw you anchored in the Play Pen yesterday, boat looks good
Thanks, it has its battle wounds here and there, but we overlook them since its a 1982! As long as it starts up and gets on plane we are a happy camp.

Were you in the top gun that was with 10x and the rough rider cig? We saw you guys go past and tie up together, we felt like unwanted stepchildren! Good thing I dont have anyones cell numbers, I would have got directed straight to voicemail! LOL, just teasin, that TG was looking good, and sounding good. Hopefully weather and water are good for sat, should be a blast.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Smile

Were you in the top gun that was with 10x and the rough rider cig? We saw you guys go past and tie up together, we felt like unwanted stepchildren! Good thing I dont have anyones cell numbers, I would have got directed straight to voicemail! LOL, just teasin, that TG was looking good, and sounding good. Hopefully weather and water are good for sat, should be a blast.
Yes, that was us, I waved to you guys when we left one time to do a blast-around. I didnt put 2 and 2 together until now when I saw your post to realize that was you out there yesterday . Doubt we will be out there saturday though.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

It will be the most beautiful day so far in the summer of 2007. Warm, sunny, babelicious, boobies everywhere, booze, boats and all kinds of other good things...mostly because I'll be in a suit at a wedding in Madison, WI.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Registered

I think Bri and I will show up , we were just talking about it this morning. We don't want to be right in the middle of it all tho. it would be nice to break away and go for a run and come back.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered

Yes, I will be there with my Excalibur, and La-Zdunck with his Scarab III. We will probably be coming out of burnham. Why dont we pick a time and a spot to meet, so we can show up at one time with a nice crew. Maybe by the central or south water intake? I have a feeling IM gonna be bringing sand to the beach for this party,
I'm on the fence weather I'm coming down. I've got a prior commitment in the afternoon.
I get this weird feeling that it might be hard to leave the party early!!

What time will you be rolling out of Burnham harbor?
Old 08-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Registered

BZ....can't believe you didin't included me in your original list..what's up with that!!!! haha As straightjacket said I would prefer to watch all rookie drinkers rather than having them crawling all over my boat.....I know Baja John wants to be in the middle of everything just wondering what everyone else thinks?.....don't get me wrong though..I game for anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.