Well Frankie ( 10x ) whats the deal ! >

Well Frankie ( 10x ) whats the deal !

Notices

Well Frankie ( 10x ) whats the deal !

Old 08-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Well Frankie ( 10x ) whats the deal !

You sportin' something new or what !

Old 08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did he die his hair black like Reggie?
Old 08-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Uhhh...Frank's hair is already there Dave! He's lookin' at turning his back on the beak and going for Number 1.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:13 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
You sportin' something new or what !

Jamie, Where ya been?? Called you back a few times. Did'nt get back till close to midnight last night.
One of the guys that we went down there with, ended up in the hospital sunday morning. By the time I found out about it, and went to the hospital to see him, they were prepping him for an emergency surgery!! We all thought that he was just sick from something that he ate the night before. After we tied the boat up at Shooters sunday morning, he said that he was vomitting all night, and all the way to shooters that morning. He just wanted to drive back to the condo and go to sleep for a while, gave me the keys for the boat, and we all thought he went to the condo to sleep it off. He looked real terrible, and said he had severe stomach pains. About a couple hours after noon, we got a call that he was in the emergency at the hospital, and they might have to do an emergency surgery. We drove to the hospital, and by the time we got there, they were already prepping him for surgery. Told us that he had a stone or something in his appendix and it was so infected that it was ready to burst. And once it bursts, he would be in there for a while if he even lived through it!!! The surgery turned out well, and he was released from the hospital around 5:30 or 6:00 pm yesterday. I left with the boat around 2:30 or 3:00, and our friends drove him back home with their truck. They left their boat down there for next weekend.
Hey, nobody said anything about turning my back on the beak. I'm not selling the Fountain, we're just looking for a "bigger" boat. More than likely, I'm gonna keep the 2 of them, maybe just keep the 10 meter on a smaller body of water, like maybe LOTO or something.
So far out of all the boats I looked at, that 42X is got the #1 vote for Lois and I. It's gonna take one heck of a beak boat to top that one. Looked at a few big powered guns, and a few Tigers with 6's, but that X is stuck in my mind.
Back 4 more is right, it needs a little more color in it.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Registered

Frank, glad to hear everyone finally made it back. Had a good time with everyone and hope you found a couple of prospective boats for you and lois. I must agree, the 42x was probably as pretty of a boat as I have ever seen. Did Lois like the 42 I showed you guys by Lazy Days or did the 42x pretty much spoil everyone, which would be understandable. Good luck, hope to see you guys again soon. Hammer
Old 08-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 10x
Hey, nobody said anything about turning my back on the beak. I'm not selling the Fountain, we're just looking for a "bigger" boat. More than likely, I'm gonna keep the 2 of them, maybe just keep the 10 meter on a smaller body of water, like maybe LOTO or something.
Tell ya what, I'll keep it in my slip behind my house on the Chain O Lakes if you want, for free ! You just allow me to excercise it from time to time and we're all good
Old 08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

The 42X is just a flat out awesome boat.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 10x
Jamie, Where ya been?? Called you back a few times. Did'nt get back till close to midnight last night.
One of the guys that we went down there with, ended up in the hospital sunday morning. By the time I found out about it, and went to the hospital to see him, they were prepping him for an emergency surgery!! We all thought that he was just sick from something that he ate the night before. After we tied the boat up at Shooters sunday morning, he said that he was vomitting all night, and all the way to shooters that morning. He just wanted to drive back to the condo and go to sleep for a while, gave me the keys for the boat, and we all thought he went to the condo to sleep it off. He looked real terrible, and said he had severe stomach pains. About a couple hours after noon, we got a call that he was in the emergency at the hospital, and they might have to do an emergency surgery. We drove to the hospital, and by the time we got there, they were already prepping him for surgery. Told us that he had a stone or something in his appendix and it was so infected that it was ready to burst. And once it bursts, he would be in there for a while if he even lived through it!!! The surgery turned out well, and he was released from the hospital around 5:30 or 6:00 pm yesterday. I left with the boat around 2:30 or 3:00, and our friends drove him back home with their truck. They left their boat down there for next weekend.
So far out of all the boats I looked at, that 42X is got the #1 vote for Lois and I. It's gonna take one heck of a beak boat to top that one. Looked at a few big powered guns, and a few Tigers with 6's, but that X is stuck in my mind.
Back 4 more is right, it needs a little more color in it.
Tell Big Rick if I was there I'd have fixed him right up with some electrical tape and had him partying in no time! Glad he's alright, that could've been messy!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Registered

glad he is ok. life is short.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Registered

Hey isn't there one 42 x for sale neer Downtown?

Quick Reply: Well Frankie ( 10x ) whats the deal !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.