Naked Pool party at Bill and Pinky's >

Naked Pool party at Bill and Pinky's

Notices

Naked Pool party at Bill and Pinky's

Old 12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Bill, Roger's a moderator, he can delete or move stuff. He's cool like that.
Moderator ?????? mmmmmm i was under the assumption this was Stevs sandbox

And no...I did mean tasty BEVERAGES...I can't cook for $hit but I can make a mean Rum-n-Coke!
Moderator ?????? mmmmmm i was under the assumption this was Stevs sandbox

U mean tasty RUM & COKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singular will not work there used to things around her by the pitcher
Old 12-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

I can't cook for $hit
I know your wifey already told us that !!!!
Mike what web site to check the lake weather,waves,wind direc ???? should be picking up the SKATER friday and want to drop her in at pastrick for a quick blast to make sure every thing is A O K before it goes to texas, & havasu
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike give him that site , we just so happen to be not that busy on friday.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
I just need to find out when they go on vacation and where they hide the key!!!!!!!!!
Hey Big Daddy no need to find the hidden key .... Just ask your wife if you can use hers LOL
UT-O she did'nt tell you she was here ???? I'll send you the VIDEO when you send me the 07 poker run dvd
Old 12-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
I can't cook for $hit
I know your wifey already told us that !!!!
Mike what web site to check the lake weather,waves,wind direc ???? should be picking up the SKATER friday and want to drop her in at pastrick for a quick blast to make sure every thing is A O K before it goes to texas, & havasu
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here ya go Bill. Drop me a PM if you want a crew...you are gonna need somebody to watch for icebergs! I've got my snowmobile gear and helmet ready!

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/zo...akes/lotmz.htm
Old 12-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Here ya go Bill. Drop me a PM if you want a crew...you are gonna need somebody to watch for icebergs! I've got my snowmobile gear and helmet ready!

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/zo...akes/lotmz.htm
ICEBERGS ????????????????? cmon now the fishermen and duck hunters are out there still. Theres no ice on the lake is there ??? Leon @ Derebery says dunk her in and HAMMER DOWN ,call him when were on the lake ..Chris at SKATER says no way !!!!!!! dont even think about it ,what am i missing here?? we took Runninhot A/T out there with 40 degree air,51 degree water and it ran it the best its ever ran except we froze are azzes off
Old 12-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Big Daddy no need to find the hidden key .... Just ask your wife if you can use hers LOL
UT-O she did'nt tell you she was here ???? I'll send you the VIDEO when you send me the 07 poker run dvd

Nice!!!!

Just talked with John Potts today and he is finallizing the DVD. More running footage and chop the commercials; per Scott Shogrens request.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:10 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Bill, you might have a rough time getting water temp into the engines. That's a big no-no for running those engines on a cold lake.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ICEBERGS ????????????????? cmon now the fishermen and duck hunters are out there still. Theres no ice on the lake is there ??? Leon @ Derebery says dunk her in and HAMMER DOWN ,call him when were on the lake ..Chris at SKATER says no way !!!!!!! dont even think about it ,what am i missing here?? we took Runninhot A/T out there with 40 degree air,51 degree water and it ran it the best its ever ran except we froze are azzes off

Yeah...well right now the water temp is in the low 40s and the air (with wind chill) is about 27 on the lake. Of course, that wind chill is calculated from a standstill...I'm sure at SKATER speed, it would be considerable colder yet. And yeah, I'd worry about getting temp to those motors for sure, not to mention having your gear lube warm up a bit!
Old 12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

should be picking up the SKATER friday and want to drop her in at pastrick for a quick blast to make sure every thing is A O K before it goes to texas, & havasu
Bad idea.

Quick Reply: Naked Pool party at Bill and Pinky's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.