Notices

Chicago Poker Run Video

Old 02-20-2008, 01:43 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Mark, I was just trying to throw a little humor into it, since you almost got run over by the snowplow waiting at the mailbox.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Whatever happened to the "Photo Run" DVD? Did anyone get those? I signed up with CPC two seasons ago, and all I got is a koozy that says "cpc". No hat, T-shirt, christmas card, nadda. I'd even be happy with a letter from cpc in the mail that tells me to go F&^k myself!

All kidding aside, I couldnt make the poker run last year, but is it possible to buy a copy from someone? Same goes for the photo run dvd.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Whatever happened to the "Photo Run" DVD? Did anyone get those? I signed up with CPC two seasons ago, and all I got is a koozy that says "cpc". No hat, T-shirt, christmas card, nadda. I'd even be happy with a letter from cpc in the mail that tells me to go F&^k myself!

All kidding aside, I couldnt make the poker run last year, but is it possible to buy a copy from someone? Same goes for the photo run dvd.

Mild send a P.M. to Mark SMITH im sure he'll get you out a vid and that letter from cpc in the mail that tells u to go F&^k yourself LMAO
u left yourself wide open on that one
Old 02-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Mild send a P.M. to Mark SMITH im sure he'll get you out a vid and that letter from cpc in the mail that tells u to go F&^k yourself LMAO
u left yourself wide open on that one

LOL, the mail just arrived. Now I feel better.
Attached Thumbnails Chicago Poker Run Video-cpcletter%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 02-20-2008, 07:18 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Don't feel privledged, that's just a standard letter that everyone gets.

Only the people that were regestered, and paid for the photo run, and poker run will recieve the DVD's. When the final copy is approved by all the board members, then they will be sent out. They are being processed as we speak.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Banned

LOL, the mail just arrived. Now I feel better.
Hey THUNDER who you B/Sn ???????? that letter was enclosed with each & every DVD/VID that went out so you did get you vid ...LMAO u bastage
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

LMAO, thats some funny $hit. I think just for $hits and grins, someone shuuld send Mr. Cig a package from cpc, with a blank DVD inside. Can you see him run out to the mailbox, and run back inside, brew up a big bowl of orville redenbocker's finest, only to see a pic of a fountain appear, than the screen goes black.

That would be horrible!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

LMAO, thats some funny $hit. I think just for $hits and grins, someone shuuld send Mr. Cig a package from cpc, with a blank DVD inside. Can you see him run out to the mailbox, and run back inside, brew up a big bowl of orville redenbocker's finest, only to see a pic of a fountain appear, than the screen goes black.

That would be horrible!
OK, who let the cat out of the bag???
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Banned

That would be horrible!
And whats so horrible about it ???????????? and i suppose a RED fountain with a hippie kid drivin
or we can send him franks Debbie does Dallas vid but he may like that too much
Old 02-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey...face it. All anybody REALLY needs is a pic of me drivin' my boat...it's a beautiful thing.

BTW...got mine last Friday just before we left for the Northwoods. Watched it up in Land'o'lakes, WI surrounded by 3-4 feet of snow with Hammer and BZ.

Don't know if anyone else noticed the screen ID when Zubik's boat is on there...pretty funny.

Quick Reply: Chicago Poker Run Video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.