Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat >

Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Notices

Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Old 02-25-2008, 07:32 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug
That cop might also ask why you are referred to as hippie kid all the time.
Dont worry Mikey if you get pulled over by officer Studanko i think you'll be fine ...
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Doug
That cop might also ask why you are referred to as hippie kid all the time.
HEY...that is a MISNOMER! No...wait...wrong smiley.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Revd Up
My bet this is the red Scarab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bEwsSgGCk
Regardless of whether this is the person in question, I hope the Pilot "Matt" realizes that stupid fly-by's of Navy Pier gives the rest of us a great reputation. I wonder why powerboaters keep getting a hard time by all types of water patrol, probably due to this type of ignorance. And let me guess, there was no drinking involved and I am sure he was wearing his tether strap. Over the weekend I took my kids down to Navy Pier so it angers me to see this kind of stupidity because it will eventually get innocent people killed, just what we need for our insurance. When you get handed the keys to a boat like this, remember that is the permission to have fun with the inherant responsibility that goes with it, use your brain!!!!!!!!!! Hammer
Old 02-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I've seen those video's before and thought what IDIOTS. Thanks for single handedly taking our hobby back 20 years, when people used to refer to these as drug boats by your reference to the use of them while on the lake. And as for your driving , you can still get into trouble even on a 60mph boat and get some one or more killed in the process. I'm just glad all our boats will be out in front of them. Oh yeah and we don't have to pay women to ride with us!!!

Just my .02

And think twice before you show up at the poker run , your kind of a marked subject now.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=StraightJacket;2459081] Oh yeah and we don't have to pay women to ride with us!!!

We dont ????????? chit i wanna hang with u guys
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
Save your dough and just bring some horny college babes with you and your on.
is that an offer, e-mail me some pic's so we can talk about an event and any other questions you might have. With press passes we don't have to pay but the CPC is not to fond of the company so we will work out something. At least let me pay your registration fee's.

[email protected]
Old 02-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Wow, interesting thread.

I dont know what that paying for a ride stuff is all about, or that website. However, I do know Matt, the owner of that red 34 scarab. Spent a lot of time on the lake with him last year. In his defense, out of all the times on the lake, not one time did I ever see him intoxicated from either alcohol or drugs. He's the type who will have 2-3 beers, then switch to bottled water if he's on his boat. Most of the time he on the lake with his fiance, and me and my wife.

I know I have done some tasteless manuevers in the past with my boat, and I have seen a lot of guys do some downright stupid stuff on the water. Everything from boozing, drugs, to 100mph passes along the breakwall and thru the breakwall mouth at the playpen downtown. If I had a 100 bucks for every go fast boat I saw go thru the entrance to the playpen between the breakwalls at high speed I'd be a rich man. If thats not a collision waiting to happen I dont know what is!

I just would hate to see my buddy matt get labeled a drug using maniac who pays girls to ride on his boat, just as I dont want to be labled that either since my old excalibur was in those pics from the photo run on that site.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
Regardless of whether this is the person in question, I hope the Pilot "Matt" realizes that stupid fly-by's of Navy Pier gives the rest of us a great reputation. I wonder why powerboaters keep getting a hard time by all types of water patrol, probably due to this type of ignorance. And let me guess, there was no drinking involved and I am sure he was wearing his tether strap. Over the weekend I took my kids down to Navy Pier so it angers me to see this kind of stupidity because it will eventually get innocent people killed, just what we need for our insurance. When you get handed the keys to a boat like this, remember that is the permission to have fun with the inherant responsibility that goes with it, use your brain!!!!!!!!!! Hammer
they sell boats to 90 year old men now.....thats great....sorry about the shortage of depends aisle 5...the row boat would of been great for the kids. "inherit" some balls and use your brain or a spell checker
Old 02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GenerationYMedia
they sell boats to 90 year old men now.....thats great....sorry about the shortage of depends aisle 5...the row boat would of been great for the kids. "inherit" some balls and use your brain or a spell checker
Kids these days - AM I RIGHT
Old 02-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe if Matt did a few more fly-bys He could have found some unlucky sole to run into.

It's a good thing he doesn't drink and drive.

Quick Reply: Want 1000+ dollers for that open seat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.