Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
O.S.B.B.A is now taking applications >

O.S.B.B.A is now taking applications

Notices

O.S.B.B.A is now taking applications

Old 04-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I owned Harley Davidson for a brief moment when I introduced Willie G. Davidson to the the president of Brunswick back in 1982 when I was 10.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:56 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by candyman35
PENDING SCUM
10X
Roger1
StraightJacket

Absolutely! I can't wait to hear what company 10X lays claim to.
OK, well, let's see now. I currently own Fountain, and I am presently working on Baja too. When totally finished, I will have checks in a checkbook, with my name on them and the Fountain and Baja logo's and names too. I will show off my checkbook to anyone that doubts my word.

I am opening up a myspace account, that I will be 10 years younger than I really am, tell everyone that looks at it that I am the "KING" of offshore not only in Chicago, but am known world wide. I will not let anyone know that I am happily married to Lois, as I will state that I am single also. And, I will list Lois as my friend. but delete her myspace account, so that if anyone looks at it, and it reads that she is happily married with 2 children, noone will realize that she's married to me. (pretty slick, hah?)

I will always carry a roll of duct tape in my boat, so that if and whenever mr. Off, that is, (mr. jack off) decides to splash that Cig, "all cracked up" I will be ready to retape the bottom again for him.

I am going to start a contribution fund in the name of mr. J/ Off, so that we may collect some funds for him to purchase some gasoline for his boat. Can I get some help in starting up this fund?? I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions that anyone might have to help him in this desperate situation. Any and all donations will be appreciated by mr. Off. Do I hear any suggestions?? or does anyone have anything that they"d like to donate to mr. Off???

Lastly but not last on my long list, I will do my best to pizz off everybody that I can, once I meet them and realize that they are a better person than I am. I will have nothing good to say about anyone, that is unless they're one of us "scumbags", and I will be a hound dog towards other guys girlfriends behind their backs.

Are there any other requirements that I might need to take into consideration???
Thank you for taking the time to consider me as a new, and "probationary" member if I qualify.

Sincerely (although NOT really) Mr. Frank Scumbag
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 04-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Damn dude...you are IN!
Old 04-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Damn dude...you are IN!

I'll second that.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
I owned Harley Davidson for a brief moment when I introduced Willie G. Davidson to the the president of Brunswick back in 1982 when I was 10.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by candyman35
I'll second that.
Thank You for the "second" on the motion. I feel honored by your thought to have me be one of you guys.

Now that I'm in, do we have any contributions for the care package for mr. Off???
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 04-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I'll kick in two dollars...that's what I usually give bums on the street...

By the way, Packin...did you happen to see or get a copy of the threat to your physical being that he posted on his website a couple weeks ago? He has since deleted it, but it might be an interesting piece to have...
Old 04-01-2008, 10:59 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2508463]I'll kick in two dollars...that's what I usually give bums on the street...

That's great Mike, but this ain't your avearge ordinary bum.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Thank You for the "second" on the motion. I feel honored by your thought to have me be one of you guys.

Now that I'm in, do we have any contributions for the care package for mr. Off???

Just one............
Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x

I will always carry a roll of duct tape in my boat, so that if and whenever mr. Off, that is, (mr. jack off) decides to splash that Cig, "all cracked up" I will be ready to retape the bottom again for him.

You know what they say, 'If you can't duck it, f*ck it!!!'

Quick Reply: O.S.B.B.A is now taking applications

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.