Notices

Smoked a tranny today

Old 05-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Bummer dude! Hope you get it back together soon. Nice putting the face with the name on Sunday...if you don't get her up and running right away, let us know if you want to come out for a ride.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Bummer dude! Hope you get it back together soon. Nice putting the face with the name on Sunday...if you don't get her up and running right away, let us know if you want to come out for a ride.

It was nice meeting you guys. Hoping to be back on the water this weekend or next if all goes well. Your boat is just awesome looking, love the red.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with fixing that beast, Joe. I'm just happy we got that bast.ard back on the trailer at Burnham. That was fun with one motor, huh?

Nice meeting you by the way, Mike... Joe's right. The red looks great. I really have a soft spot for red or black boats.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
It was nice meeting you guys. Hoping to be back on the water this weekend or next if all goes well. Your boat is just awesome looking, love the red.
Did you ever get my pictures I sent of the Hitch?
Old 05-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by redcorvetteman3
Did you ever get my pictures I sent of the Hitch?

Yes, I did, and thank you by the way. Theres a truck body fabricator I get my parts from that says they can set up a hitch on the Mack for me if I want, they do it all the time.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Good luck with fixing that beast, Joe. I'm just happy we got that bast.ard back on the trailer at Burnham. That was fun with one motor, huh?

Nice meeting you by the way, Mike... Joe's right. The red looks great. I really have a soft spot for red or black boats.
Special thanks to baddog who not only chased down my old excalibur for a few quarts of tranny fluid (I knew I left some in there!), but also brought my rig up from east chicago to burnham to get me out of the water. You should get a mars light on that pantera and make a few bucks on the side!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered

Hey now... any other day the Pantera wouldn't have been able to catch up with me, I just happened to be limping back myself. haha Don't worry Joe... I won't charge you for the tranny fluid this time...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Now that's funny!
did it go something like...........
"Dang! I left some tranny fluid in my old boat....................HEY there it is! Go chase him down. The tranny fluid is it's under the back seat."

I'm sorry to hear both you guys had trouble with those cool classic boats; that's never fun, I hope the coolers were full!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Special thanks to baddog who not only chased down my old excalibur for a few quarts of tranny fluid (I knew I left some in there!), but also brought my rig up from east chicago to burnham to get me out of the water. You should get a mars light on that pantera and make a few bucks on the side!
Haha no problem man. Happy to do it.

Originally Posted by Hawk
Hey now... any other day the Pantera wouldn't have been able to catch up with me, I just happened to be limping back myself. haha Don't worry Joe... I won't charge you for the tranny fluid this time...
Ha nice meeting you man. When we're all fixed up we can re-enact 'the great mccarthy' episode from Miami Vice. You and Joe's boats can play the parts of the Cary 50.

I'll be the Stinger. hahaha.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:34 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

hey what about my extra drain plug...LOL

Quick Reply: Smoked a tranny today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.