Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks? >

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Notices

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Old 09-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

I posed this idea to Koz and he's interested. I think the wide open spaces of the big lake will keep him in the sport with his ZX.

My only criteria are that this takes place on a sunday, bc I have to work every saturday.

I think the idea of a last blast to the city with 5-10 boats would really cap off a fun season.

So, 9/21 work for you guys, weather permitting?
Old 09-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town that weekend. However, we usually do an "End of the Season" run in late Sept/early Oct (last year it was mid-Oct, I think) from EC or Hammond to Matey's in Michigan City. Judging from what the temps are supposed to be tomorrow, it may be snowmobile season by then!!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

We usually do a run to Michigan City to Mattys for lunch too! I'm sure the guys will post when we decide to go!

Mrs. OB
Old 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I am in we just need weather, and not sled weather!!!!!!

Yamaha's what KINGS ride
Old 09-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Registered

Default Fun Runn

I am in for a sunday , weather an water conditions permitting little boat / little brain / big Ball's
Old 09-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BZ
I am in we just need weather, and not sled weather!!!!!!

Yamaha's what KINGS ride
Don't be a hater, sled weather sounded really good the last few days when it was 100 degrees and humid as hexx!!!!!! BTW, as we continue to hear this Yami is King crap, just remember that the real Kings wait at stop signs for the Queens to finally show up!!!!!!! Figure it out Yami boys, and Andy does not count because he will be a hood ornament on the front of a Ford by the end of the first trip this year(kidding, but was damn close!!!!!)!!!! There may be a neat toy in the Hammertime racing trailer this winter anyway, so let's just see what happens!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:59 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Don't be a hater, sled weather sounded really good the last few days when it was 100 degrees and humid as hexx!!!!!! BTW, as we continue to hear this Yami is King crap, just remember that the real Kings wait at stop signs for the Queens to finally show up!!!!!!! Figure it out Yami boys, and Andy does not count because he will be a hood ornament on the front of a Ford by the end of the first trip this year(kidding, but was damn close!!!!!)!!!! There may be a neat toy in the Hammertime racing trailer this winter anyway, so let's just see what happens!!!!!!!!!

"Hammertime Racing" new toy do tell!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Registered

Angry

King's rule and Queens drool, so let's see what everyone does come December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all this guy lacking royalty has to say for now!!!!!!! Just hope my Yami boys dont frown like above!!!!! Funny thing though, all the manufacturers are getting some great equipment out there these days so it is just fun to poke and jab occasionally, after all, I know I could put Clayton on any of you guys' sleds and he would still be waiting for you at the stop signs in the "napping position"!!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Ahem. Clayton will outride BZ, but then, most of us do.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

Oh...Hammertime Racing...that won't be the new Z1 Turbo, would it??? 173 hp out of the box. Naaaahhhh....to much of a trail sled for you...I'm gonna say Crossfire 1000.

Quick Reply: Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.